Missile Tank Robo
Missile Tank Robo is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series. He is a member of the Battle Clan who turns into a missile tank. He was introduced as a toy in 1982, but did not appear in fiction until 1986
Missile Tank Robo is a heroic member of the Battle Clan who turns into a missile tank. Because of his mechanoid nature Missile Tank Robo does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields. His weapon of choice are his arm-mounted Ionoid antitank missiles. He sometimes pilots the MRP2 Powersuit of Land Commander 5, which triples his strength and allows him to fly. He can also use the suit to combine into Land Commander 5.
In July 2017 Action Toys announced that their Missile Tank Robo would be released in August.
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos
Missile Tank Robo first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 10, "Defeat Bug, the User of Darkness!". He was a resident who defended Iron City from Bug Newman's gang.
Missile Tank Robo appeared next in the city of Bamela in episode 15, "Sending Love to the Horizon".
Missile Tank Robo returned, in episode 17, "Death in the Demonic Castle in the Sky Part 1", where he was one of several Battle Clan called in by Rod Drill to help recover Reina Stol when she was kidnapped and taken to the Sky Castle by Grujious.
The Battle Clan allies of Rod Drill continued to help in episode 18, "The Demonic Castle - Farewell Grujious", and once Reina was rescued and Grujious had been defeated they bid farewell and returned home.
Missile Tank Robo was among the hypnotized population of the Cleo City in episode 21, "Angel of the Mind, Vikung-Fu - Protect".
Missile Tank Robo first appeared helping defend the city from a Gandora attack in episode 24, "Gather All Machine Robo".
Missile Tank Robo appeared in episode 25, "Scramble! Land Commander 5". He is seen working in the city control room while defense against the Gandora is being planned.
Missile Robo defended Yamilan City from a Gandora attack in episode 26, "Crossrock's Great Promise".
Missile Tank Robo appeared in episode 27, "The Magic Mountain Knight Maskrock". In the episode Missile Tank Robo was part of a Yamilan City volunteer group lead by Rom Stol that went to retrieve the cure for Gandora rust poison gas which has effected Reina and some school children. Blackbird Robo gave Missile Tank Robo a lift when they flew off for their mission.
In episode 28, "Tough Trailer - 10 Seconds to Detonation", Missile Tank Robo helped in the defense of Yamilan City from an attack by Garudi lead Gandora forces.
In episode 29, "Escape From the Underground - Pro Truck Racer Appears!", Missile Tank Robo appeared defending the city during an attack.
Missile Tank Robo appeared in episode 30 "Spew Fire, Big Blaze Cannon" where he was part of a group lead by Kendo Robo who aided Rom Stol against the Gandora.
In episode 31, "The Curse of the Demon Sword Medusa", Battle Robo, Missile Tank Robo and Skyline Robo attempted to talk Rom Stol into taking the fight to the Gandora instead of waiting for them to attack again. When the three heard Pro Truck Racer was planning an attack they attempted to aid him, but they fell into a Gandora trap. Battle Robo and Skyline Robo retreated into the desert. The pair were ambushed by Devilrock and Doublerock, but were saved by Tough Trailer. Battle Robo was taken to a hospital to recover.
Missile Tank Robo appeared in episode 32 "Tears of the Rock People".
Missile Tank Robo appeared in episode 34, "Vikung-Fu Disappears In Space".
In episode 37, "Critical Moment - Land Commander 5", five Machine Robo were selected to be the new team piloting Land Commander 5. The new team was comprised of Ambulance Robo, Fire Robo, Missile Tank Robo, Porsche Robo and Shuttle Robo. Missile Tank Robo was given the MRP2 suit. After repulsing a Gandora attack on the Battle Base the Land Commander 5 team battled the possessed Rockgilan.
Missile Tank Robo piloted the MRP2 Power Suit again in episode 39, "Full Power, Wheelman!".
In episode 43, "Mighty Fortress, Heavenly Sword - Jet Don't Die!" the Battle Base was launched in pursuit of the Varigale-X and then attacked the Gandora mothership. Manning the Battle Base was Bike Robo, Diaman, Kendo Robo, Jeep Robo, Judo Robo, Mixer Robo, Missile Tank Robo, Patrol Car Robo, Porsche Robo, Supercar Robo and Trailer Robo.
Note: In some English subtitles of the series Missile Tank is called Danke.
Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
Drill Crusher, Missile Tank Robo, Countach Robo and Fire Robo appeared in Machine Robo: Battle Hackers episode 1, "Burning Electronic Planet".
Jeep Robo, Missile Tank Robo and Rod Drill appeared in episode 4, "The Strongest Warrior - R Jetan".
- Bandai Machine Robo MR-23 Missile Tank Robo (1983)
- Turns from robot to missile tank. Comes with two missiles and a sticker sheet.
- This toy was recolored into GoBots Blaster.
- Bandai Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos MRB-4 Missile Tank Robo (1986)
- A release of Missile Tank Robo for the Revenge of Cronos series.
- Action Toys Machine Robo Gokin Series MR08 Missile Tank Robo (2017)
- A new mold by Action Toys.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/MachineRobo/photos/a.613678615455618.1073741833.606937242796422/845810845575726/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEwzPDtItpQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLRsXT86YxE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IBCyomtYY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VopvZQGqBG8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F7ebd4pUiE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdfH_Q7ek68
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE3NLY-Yki4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL3hiBcidG8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZHSyadPyZc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhmiBCNDe8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQH2MmeRqis
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YCOGULMOg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQsW2LyCTE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKAsVIxzQG0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MfseJCWXw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypcVtqlMamw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNzpgqkjIZo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YndUOYqewjc
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1983 toys
- 1986 toys
- 2017 toys
- Action Toys
- Battle Clan
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional tanks
- Land Commander 5
- Machine Robo
- Machine Robo: Battle Hackers characters
- Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos characters