Diaman is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series introduced in 1986. He is one of the Jewel People from Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos.
Diaman is a heroic member of the Jewel People who turns into diamond. He is often associated with the two other Jewel People, Amberman and Rubyman. Like most Rock People he is probably immune to the effect of acid and magnetic fields which adversely affect most mechanoids. He stands 7 feet 5 inches tall. His weapon of choice is his Hard Blade.
Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos
Diaman first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 34, "Vikung-Fu Disappears in Space", where Rom Stal recovers him from space with the help of Big Shuttle Robo.
In episode 36, "Cannon Fury - Save Amberman", Diaman and Rubyman helped Rom in approaching Amberman.
In episode 38, "Raise Your Gun Helitranser", Rom Stol lead a team which included Diaman that opposed a Gandora group lead by Diondora that searched for an artifact near the Dragon Waterfall.
In episode 43, "Mighty Fortress, Heavenly Sword - Jet Don't Die!" the Battle Base was launched in pursuit of the Varigale-X and then attacked the Gandora mothership. Manning the Battle Base was Bike Robo, Diaman, Kendo Robo, Jeep Robo, Judo Robo, Mixer Robo, Missile Tank Robo, Patrol Car Robo, Porsche Robo, Supercar Robo and Trailer Robo.
Note: Diaman voice actor Show Hayami has also voiced numerous Transformers voices in Japan, as far back as Ironhide and Spike Witwicky in Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers up until Vector Prime in Transformers: Galaxy Force.
Machine Robo: The Running Battle Hackers
Amberman, Battlerock, Diaman, Maskrock and Rubyman appear together in Machine Robo: The Running Battle Hackers episode 1, "Burning Electronic Planet".
Amberman, Battlerock, Diaman and Rubyman appeared in episode 4, "The Strongest Warrior - R Jetan".
Blue Jet, Diaman, Karate Robo and Kenpo Robo appeared in episode 5, "Crystal Eavesdropping Strategy".
- Bandai Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRR-7 Diaman (1986)
- A new mold by Bandai. Turns from robot to diamond rock. Comes with his Hard Blade weapon.
- This toy was recolored into Rock Lords Solitaire.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqGOA2DaZrc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQeg4ExdZoU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypcVtqlMamw
- ↑ http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Show_Hayami
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNzpgqkjIZo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YndUOYqewjc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9t3MIYjVqk
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- Fictional characters introduced in 1986
- Fictional characters with acid immunity
- Fictional characters with earth or stone abilities
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional sword fighters
- Machine Robo
- Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos characters
- Machine Robo: The Running Battle Hackers characters
- Rock People