Rockgilan is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series. He is a giant rock monster.
Rockgilan is a gigantic and ancient beast-like Rock Person who turns into a ceramic rock. He stand about 24 feet tall and weighs 7.3 tons. He can fly. Like most Rock People he is probably immune to the effect of acid and intense magnetic fields which adversely affect metal mechanoids. He has an off switch which places him in a state of suspended animation.
Rockgilan first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 22, "Rockdon Versus Rockgilan". He was woken up from his slumber to fight Rockdon.
In episode 37, "Critical Moment - Land Commander 5", Land Commander 5 team battled the possessed Rockgilan. 
Amberman rode Rockgilan into battle in episode 41, "Power Riser - Break Through the Enemy".
In episode 44, "Cronos's Last Battle", Casmodon and Sandrock were successfully defending the Gandora base against attack when Amberman sent in Rockdon and Rockgilen, who buried the two Gandora in debris.
Note: In some English subtitles of the series Rockgilan is called Stone Flying Dragon.
- Bandai Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRR Rockgilan (1986)
- A new mold by Bandai. Turns from rock to flying rock monster.
- This toy was released as Rock Lords Terra-Roc.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- Bandai toys
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters with acid immunity
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional giants
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos characters
- Robotic pterosaurs