Zarios is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series introduced in 1984. He is an evil Gandora Devil Invader.
Zarios is a Gandora Devil Invader who turns into a scorpion-like alien aircraft. Because of his mechanoid nature he does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields.
Zarios was killed many times in the series, and was continually brought back to life by the Gandora. Initially an individual, but eventually multiple clones of Zarios served in among the Gandora.
Zarios first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 20, "The Man From Gandora". Baldas, Casmodon and Zarios attacked Battlerock, but he was saved by Rom Stol, who caused the three Gandora to explode by punching them.
Casmodon and Zarios were among the Gandora troops in Cleo City in episode 21, "Angel of the Mind, Vikung-Fu - Protect". The two were assigned guard duty, but were bored with their posting. Casmodon suggested that he knew a place where he could find cute a girl, but Dinodora overheard them and threatened them.
In episode 22, "Rockdon Versus Rockgilan" Baldas, Casmodon, Falgos, Gildis and Zarios were among the Gandora who enslaved a Rock People village. Blue Jet cut all five in half with his Lightning Strike sword attack.
Zarios appeared in episode 25, "Scramble! Land Commander 5" as part of a Gandora attack on the city lead by Garudi Stol. Zarios was brown apart by Land Commander 5.
Zarios appeared in episode 27, "The Magic Mountain Knight Maskrock". Baldas, Casmodon, Falgos, Gildis and Zarios were shot down by Maskrock and Magnarock.
Zarios appeared in episode 33, "The Lost Ruin - Four Secrets!".
Zarios appeared in episode 34, "Vikung-Fu Disappears In Space".
- Bandi Machine Robo MRD-103 Zarios (1984)
- This toy was released as the GoBot Scorp by Tonka.
- Bandi Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRGD-3 Zarios (1986)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-tkD9ZFwwE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IBCyomtYY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5S2yIWlCrI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F7ebd4pUiE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE3NLY-Yki4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HppeMnIH0s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQsW2LyCTE
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.