A powerful fighter. Self-centered and boastful. Fearless, daring, believes himself to be superior to many of his fellow Autobots. Shell-resistent and steel-reinforced hull can withstand enemy bombardment and extreme temperature variations. Possesses solar powered auxiliary engines. Acetylene blaster inside cockput shoots 3000 degree celcius flames. As space shuttle, has interplanetary travel capabilities -- maximum speed 30,000 mph, range 40,000,000 miles.
Sky Lynx was hanging around Autobot headquarters on Cybertron when Ultra Magnus checked in with Hot Rod to see how the situation was progressing.
He acted as transport for Ultra Magnus's team as they searched for Metascan Alpha. After a stop on a moon, they reached a city under attack from the Destructons, but were forced to retreat when the enemy proved too much for them to handle. Sky Lynx made it as far as the moon before running out of energy.
- Hasbro Transformers Sky Lynx (1986)
- Hasbro Transformers: Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Sky Lynx (2016)
- Forms the torso of the Sky Reign combiner.
- Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynxmaster (unreleased)
- A 5-pack containing Hound, Ratchet, Sky Lynx, Trailbreaker and Wheeljack which combine into Lynxmaster.
Though no version of the character appeared in the Unicron Trilogy, the character of Scourge was repainted as a Japanese exclusive release in the colors of Sky Lynx.
Sky Lynx appeared in Another Light. With the Autobots captured by the Knights of Cybertron, Rodimus Prime returned to challenge Nova Prime. When Cybertron started to transform into Primus, Rodimus ordered the Autobots to abandon the planet.
Unlike most Shattered Glass characters, his colors are identical to his positive universe counterpart.
Skylynx is a powerful and chaotic force who lives to serve the Predacon cause!
- Hasbro Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skylynx (2013)
- A recolor of Prime Deluxe [Skystalker]].
- Philip M. Gervais (w), Ninjatron (a). Grab and Go (July 23rd, 2013), Toronto, Canada: TFcon
- Jesse Wittenrich & Pete Sinclair (w), Eryck Webb (p), Eryck Webb (i), Evan Gauntt (col), Jesse Wittenrich (let), Pete Sinclair (ed). "Another Light Part 6 - The Future Buried" The Transformers Collectors Club 66 (December/January 2016), Fun Publications
- Combiner Wars Sky Lynx at Amazon.com
- Sky Lynx at TFU.info
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.