Shadow Bat is fictional character created by Perfect Effect in 2012 as a third-party Transformer.
Shadow Bat is a fictional character created by Perfect Effect as a third-party Transformer. He turns from bat to jet to a trident weapon.
Shadow Bat was announced as a convention exclusive limited to 500 pieces. 200 were sold at Botcon 2012 by Robot Kingdom in April 2012 for $35 each.
100 Shadow Bat figures were offered by Robot Kingdom at TFcon 2012 for $40 each.
In the TF Beyond podcast for July 26th, 2012 Shadow Bat was covered as a topic.
Shadow Bat is a main character in the TFcon 2012 comic story "Hardworker". In this story he attacks Garrison on Earth during the Masterforce Wars, but is defeated by Shafter. In this story he is called "Shadowbat".
- Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat (2012)
- A recolor of Kingbat. Turns from bat to jet or trident. Limited to 500 pieces.
- ↑ Perfect Effect & Robot Kingdom Exclusive PE-10X Shadow Bat, TFW2005, April 23rd, 2012
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/perfect-effect-pe-10x-shadow-bat-convention-exclusive-at-tfcon-2012-175543/
- ↑ TJ Duckett (July 26th, 2012). "TF Beyond". http://kumastyledesigns.com (Podcast). Kuma Style Designs. http://kumastyledesigns.com/three-doods-3d-podcast-5-july-26th-2012-approx-161-min/.
- ↑ Daniel Arseneault (w), Johnson (p), Wang (col), Cristof Hideg (ed). "Hardworker" TFcon (July 27th, 2012), TFcon
- 2012 toys
- BotCon exclusives
- Fictional aircraft
- Fictional bats
- Fictional characters introduced in 2012
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional weapons
- Original third-party Transformer characters
- Perfect Effect toys
- TFcon characters
- TFcon exclusives