Malleus is a fictional character in Mythic Legions series. He is an evil skeleton warlord and leader of the Congregation of Necronominus, a highly ordered, single-minded, effective and deadly force.
As one of the three remaining children of Necronominus himself, Malleus is true underworld royalty. Serving as the ear of Necronominus until his master’s return, he serves as judge, jury, and executioner to any who pose a threat to his father’s teachings. A deeply devout follower of his father’s word and scripture, Malleus quickly dispatches those who diverge from the path that has been chosen for his congregation.
The biography for Illgarr says Malleus struck a deal with the Vikenfell warrior to join the Congregation.
A biography for Malleus appeared in Mythic Legions Book 1. He was illustrated wielding the bone handled scimitar from Weapons Pack 3.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Malleus (2016, 2020)
- A 1:12 scale figure by Four Horsemen. Has an original skeleton head with hinged jaw that was later used by Brother Mandibulus. This figure uses many parts from other figures in the line, including the torso first used by the Silver Knight and the skeletal arms and legs first used by the Standard Skeleton. Comes with two two-piece axes, sword, shoulder armors and belt.
- This figure was reissued as part of the All Stars 3 wave in 2020.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Malleus Test Shot (2016)
- A release of the figure in grey plastic with no paint.
- Limited to 10 pieces.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Weapons Pack 3 (2016)
- Comes with the Aetherblade sword and Heavensbrand sword, bone handled scimitar and a round shield with holder clip.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.