Heavytread is the name of four fictional characters from the Transformers series. The third Heavytread is an Autobot Power Core Combiner who turns into a tank and is partnered with the Mini-Con Groundspike.
Transformers: Generation 1
The original Heavytread is a heroic Autobot Micromaster who turns into a funny car, introduced in 1990.
The second Heavytread is an Autobot aligned Mini-Con tank introduced in 2008.
Transformers: Power Core Combiners
The third Heavytread is an Autobot Power Core Combiner. Where Power Core Combiners fits in Transformers fiction is vague, although it has some connections with the 2007 live action Transformer movie series.
Promotional images of Maketoys Missile Launcher Jungle Type displayed it combined with Heavytread.
At his core, Heavytread is a gentle soul. He enjoys the fragile beauty of Earth, appreciating it all the more because of the ease with which it could be ruined. He is glad of the power he now wields, because it gives him the ability to defend the delicate creatures he loves.
- Power Core Combiners Heavytread with Groundspike (2011)
- A new mold. Comes with Groundspike.
- This toy was recolored into Tankmaster.
Heavytread is member of the Mini-Con Assault Team in the Generations toy line who turns into a tank. He combines with his teammates to form Centuritron.
- Generations Mini-Con Assault Team (2014)
- A new mold. Heavytread turns from robot to tank. Runway turns from robot to jet. Windshear turns from robot to helicopter. They combine into Centuritron and come packed together with an IDW comics featuring them on the cover.