Overkill is the name of several fictional characters in the Transformers series. He is one of the Decepticon Mini-Cassettes.
Transformers: Generation 1
Overkill is a Decepticon.
According to X-Entertainment Overkill had a cool design.
Slugfest and Overkill made brief cameos in the season 3 episode "Call of the Primitives". They were called by the Oracle, together with the other Transformer primitives, to help him to restrain the divine inventor Primacron.
Devil's Due Publishing
Overkill appeared among the Decepticon forces in G.I. Joe vs. The Transformers series 3 #5.
Overkill was featured in a biography in Dreamwave Productions Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye series.
Overkill appears in At Fight's End with Drag Strip and Acid Storm fighting against Elita One, Springer and Snarl. In this story he appeared in his Universe design.
Overkill appeared among Soundblaster's minions in the Headmasters manga #8. In this story Soundblaster remained behind on Earth after the other Decepticons left and he uses Slugfest and Overkill to take Spike, Carly and Daniel Witwicky hostage in his fight against Chromedome. Daniel was able to blind Slugfest and get him to attack Overkill as Chromedome defeated Soundblaster.
- Generation 1 Cassette Overkill (1987)
- Timelines Deluxe Overkill (2007)
- A redeco of Robots in Disguise Classic Deluxe Grimlock. A BotCon 2007 exclusive, the product of the Botcon customizing class.
- Universe Deluxe Overkill (2008)
- A redeco of Robots in Disguise Classic Deluxe Grimlock. A Hasbro Toy Shop exclusive.
- Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Overboard (2016)
- This toy was repurposed as Shattered Glass Nestor and Squeezeplay.
An mirror-universe version of Overkill appears in the Shattered Glass fiction. He is a Dinobot built by Wheeljack who was captured by the heroic Decepticons and reprogrammed as a Dinocon.
Overkill is among the unnamed characters who appeared in the fiction Dungeons & Dinobots, a text based story from Fun Publications. He is one of the many Dinobots created by Wheeljack, and later captured and reprogrammed to be a Decepticon.
In Do Over Starscream discovers that Overkill and the other Dinocons have secretly been granted embers and the ability to transform. Overkill is among the crew of the Nemesis, which follows the Autobot's Ark to Earth. When the ship is damaged in battle with the Ark he escapes in a stasis pod to Earth.
- ↑ http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0773/
- ↑ http://tfarchive.com/comics/japanese/trans307.php
- ↑ http://www.tfu.info/1987/Decepticon/Overkill/overkill.htm
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 30. ISBN 0-7643-1282-0.
- ↑ http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=96&BR=496&ST=SO&ID=22907&PG=1
- ↑ S. Trent Troop and Greg Sepelak (2008). Dungeons & Dinobots. Illustrator Evan Gauntt. Fun Publications.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.