Zero was named number 18 on the list of "20 GoBots That Remind Us Why the GoBots Sucked So Incredibly Hard" by Rob Bricken on gizmodo.com in 2013.
Zero appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 35 story "Trash and Treachery". In the story he teamed up with the Master Renegade in a plot to use super-algae to defeat both the Guardians and Renegades, but was defeated.
Zero was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Zero took the place of of Starscream in parts of the story. Zero was among Cy-Kill's Renegades on Cybertron. He helped to the Autobot Command Center on it's way to Earth and took party in the battle there. After the Decepticons and Renegades retreated on Astrotrain to Cybertron, Zero threw the wounded Megatron into space. Zero was killed on Cybertron during his coronation as the new leader by Galvatron.
- Tonka GoBots Zero
- Turns from robot to plane.
- GoBots Renegade Gift Pack #2 (1985)
- A 3-pack including Screw Head, Stinger and Zero.
- "Trash and Treachery". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 22nd, 1986/December 1st, 2015. No. 35, season 1.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.