Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals is a fighting Video game based on the Beast Wars portion of the Transformers franchise, specifically focusing on the second season of the animated series.
Of the characters featured in the show's second season, only two are absent from gameplay: Dinobot (whose only official Transmetal depiction was as a McDonald's figure) and Inferno (who didn't receive an American Transmetal toy, though the figure of Scavenger is very similar in design and is considered the same character in Japan). The game also takes the liberty of depicting the characters of Tigatron, Airazor, Rhinox, Ravage, Blackarachnia, Waspinator, Terrorsaur, and Starscream as Transmetals; all but Starscream have had Transmetal versions in the Transformers toy line (though Blackarachnia's was only a McDonald's figure), but in the game Tigatron and Ravage are simply recolors of Transmetal Cheetor, Blackarachnia is a recolor of Tarantulas, and Starscream is a recolor of Waspinator. The game does not feature Scorponok (who died at the beginning of season two and did not receive a Transmetal toy form like fellow deceased Predacon Terrorsaur except as a McDonald's figure like Dinobot) or Depth Charge (who didn't debut until the show's third season), but includes the Botcon exclusive character Windrazor. The game also introduces the one-time character of Megatron-X, who resembles Transmetal Megatron but with a different color palette and wings.
- Optimus Primal
- Rhinox (nonplayable)
- Tigatron (Cheetor recolor)
- Airazor (Nintendo 64 Exclusive)
- Silverbolt (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Windrazor (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Ravage (Cheetor recolor)
- Blackarachnia (Tarantulas recolor)
- Waspinator (Nintendo 64 Exclusive)
- Terrorsaur (Nintendo 64 Exclusive)
- Starscream (Nintendo 64 Exclusive, Waspinator recolor)
- Quickstrike (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Rampage (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Megatron X (nonplayable, final boss of the game)