For other uses, see Thrasher.
See also: Crasher (GoBots)
Thrasher is a fictional character made by TFcon in 2013. She is an homage to the Renegade GoBot Crasher.
Thrasher is a homage to the GoBots characters Crasher.
Like most GoBits, Thrasher has numerous abilities because of her robotic body. She does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. She can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from her hands. Her body heals quickly when supplied with energy. She can turn into a formula one race car.
Thrasher appeared in Grab and Go working for her leader, Bikemurder.
- Transformers Deluxe Deception Fracture (2008)
- A Walmart exclusive black, white and red recolor of Classic Deluxe Mirage. According to the toy designer, this character was inspired by the GoBots character Crasher, but Hasbro's legal department was unable to secure that name. The paint scheme is based on one used by a Russian F1 race team.
- This toy was repurposed into TFcon Thrasher.
- ↑ Philip M. Gervais (w), Ninjatron (a). Grab and Go (July 23rd, 2013), Toronto, Canada: TFcon
- ↑ http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/04/8_things_you_didnt_know_about_gobots_and_probably.php
- ↑ TFW2005.com - Decepticon Fracture
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 2008 toys
- Crasher homages
- Female GoBits
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 2013
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters who can project energy
- Fictional characters with healing factors
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Hasbro toys
- Renagade GoBits
- TFcon characters