Tail Pipe is a runt who is always trying to prove his worth in the face of the superior speed and firepower of his teammates, the Robo Rebels.
Tail Pipe was released in two different color variants. The black version is how he was depicted in fiction, where the red version is identical to his release as Skyline Robo.
Like most GoBots, Tail Pipe has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from her hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into an car.
- Tail Pipe (red version) review on YoyTube by albert guillette
- Tail Pipe (black version) review on YoyTube by albert guillette
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Rock Lords Brimstone, Magmar, Spearhead and Stoneheart teamed with the GoBots Bent Wing, Major Mo, Raizor, Super Couper and Tail Pipe to explore Level 34 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Tail Pipe was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Tail Pipe took the place of Hot Rod and Perceptor in different places in the plot. Tail Pipe, Raizor and Daniel Witwicky joined Bent Wing and Super Couper in moving a Boomer into place to try to stop Megatron and Devastator. He was present when Leader-1 died of his injuries from his battle with Megatron.
Tail Pipe appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 1 story "Rebels Without a Circuit" by Fun Publications. He was among a group of Guardian cadets accused of being in league with the Renegades.
Tail Pipe appeared in the episode 2 story "Fugitives". The Robo Rebels excaped the GoBotron Stockades. Making their way to see Bladez, they discovered he was actually a Renegade agent who has planned an ambush of the Guardian fleet at Alpha Centauri. After escaping Bladez' ally Creepy, the Rebels attempted to warn Leader-1, but were too late to stop the fleet from taking off.
Tail Pipe appeared in the episode 50 story "Chains of Doom".
- Tonka GoBots 57 Tail Pipe (black) (1986)
- A recolor of Machine Robo MR-42 Skyline Robo. Turns from robot to car.
- Tonka GoBots 57 Tail Pipe (red) (1986)
- A release of Machine Robo MR-42 Skyline Robo. Turns from robot to car.
- This color represents the character as he appeared when enslaved by the Overseers in "Chains of Doom".
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Challenge of the GoBots. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Fugitives". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 28, 1986/December 29th, 2015. No. 2, season 1.
- "Double Cross". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 29, 1986/December 30th, 2015. No. 3, season 1.
- "Countdown to Annihilation". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 30th, 1986/December 31th, 2015. No. 4, season 1.
- "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986. No. 7 & 8, season 1.
- "Combiner Wars Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. December 11th, 1986/February 5th, 2016. No. 64, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.