|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
T-Wrecks is a fictional character from the Transformers series . He was introduced in 2001 as a Dinobot Maximal commander who turns into a Tyrannosaurus rex.
T-Wrecks is a fictional character and co-leader of the Beast Machines Dinobots. He is depicted as standing 14 feet tall.
As a strong defender of the Maximal cause, this former attack specialist stationed in sector 17 of the Mirtonian constellation has returned to Cybertron. Reformatted into the charismatic Dinobot platoon commander, T-Wrecks, his fellow Maximals bestowed him the nickname "Big Rex" as a testament to his powerhouse presence on the battlefield. Serrated steel jaws can snap most materials in two, acidic breath instantly corrodes most alloys and dual hip-mounted launchers fire air-imploding projectiles.
T-Wrecks is portrayed him taking his orders from Magmatron, and calling boss, as Magmatron outranked him.
In "Departure" the Wreckers, Mutants and Dinobots arrive on Cybertron and are sent on missions by the Oracle. 
After arriving on Arkus in "Betrayal" the planet the Dinobots are attacked by the Dweller and his energon zombie horde.
In "Disclosure" the surviving Dinobots Terranotron, T-Wrecks, Triceradon and Dinotron join Devcon, who is hunting Cryotek.
According to the script for the unreleased issue #4 of Transformers: Universe - The Wreckers Devcon and the Dinobots returned to Cybertron where they helped repel the an invasion by the Quintessons.
The story of the Dinobots continued in Wreckers: Finale Part II by Fun Publications. Arriving on Cybertron during a Quintesson invasion the Dinobots take the eastern flank of the defense, driving the Quintessons back, which is reported to Cheetor by Skydive. During the battle T-Wrecks finds the fact that the other Dinobots are keeping score of their kills a bit tacky. Near the end of the battle Triceradon vanished (teleported away by Unicron), which T-Wrecks reports to Snarl and Longhorn, thinking it might be the effect of some new Quintesson weapon.
- Beast Machines Ultra T-Wrecks (2001)
- The T-Wrecks toy was part of the Dinobots faction of Beast Machines which featured no new molds but did release some molds previously unseen in America. He was a recolor of Beast Wars Megatron. 
- While sharing a mold with Beast Wars Megatron, T-Wrecks did however vary from Megatron in two district ways in how he was depicted. First T-Wrecks did have the “bone helmet” that was omitted in Beast Wars and second T-Wrecks’ tail did not detach from his arm in robot mode and was not a missile launcher.
- ↑ Glen Hallit (w), Dan Khanna (p). ""Departure"" Transformers: The Wreckers 1 (July 13, 2001), 3H Enterprises
- ↑ Glen Hallit & Rob Gerbracht (w), Dan Khanna (p). ""Betrayal"" Transformers: The Wreckers 2 (2002), 3H Enterprises
- ↑ Rob Gerbracht (w), Guido Guidi (p), Vince Russel & Chuck Gibson (i). ""Disclosure"" Transformers: Universe Featuring the Wreckers 3 (Summer 2004), 3H Enterprises
- ↑ Greg Sepelak & S. Trent Troop (2007). Wreckers: Finale Part II. Illustrator Guido Guidi, Colorist Drew Eiden. Fun Publications.
- ↑ http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/2001/twrecks.html
- ↑ http://www.warpbreach.com/8/8.html
- 3H Enterprises characters
- 2001 toys
- Fictional characters introduced in 2001
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional commanders
- Fun Publications characters
- Maximals (Transformers)
- Robotic dinosaurs