T-Bone is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Wildrider made by FansProject in 2013.
T-Bone is a third-party Transformer homage to the 1986 Transformers Stunticon Wildrider. His alternate mode is based on the Lamborghini Ankonian, a concept super car. He combines with other members of his team to form the giant robot M3.
FansProject first displayed unnamed prototypes of Car Crash and T-Bone at TFcon 2012.
T-Bone was released in February 2013.
In Feburary 2013 pictures were uncovered of the T-Bone's combined mode.
The Back from the 80s podcast for February 2nd, 2013 talked about FansProject Car Crash, Quadruple U, Smart Robin and T-Bone in the news.
The Radio Free Cybertron podcast for February 27th, 2013 discussed the combined form of the FansProject Menasor homage as part of their Third Party Roundup.
In the [email protected] podcast for March 1st, 2013 leaked pictures of M3's combined mode were selected as one of the New Picture Picks.
In the moonbase2 podcast for March 5th, 2013 covered the leaked images of M3 in the news.
A3U episode #3 for March 15th, 2013 had a segment that highlighted Car Crash and T-Bone.
In the moonbase2 podcast for March 24th, 2013 pictures of M3's combined for with his sword made the news.
The Radio Free Cybertron podcast for April 10th, 2013 discussed the Stunticon inspired toys from FansProject. One co-host had just gotten T-Bone in the mail. Brian shared fan art of the toys done up as Autobots.
The Cybercast podcast for May 4th, 2013 discussed FansProject Diesel and Car Crash, Downforce, Last Chance and T-Bone in the news.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for May 6th, 2013 discussed FansProject Menasor homage in the news.
In the Fwooshcast podcast for June 2nd, 2013 one of the hosts talked about the FansProject Car Crash and T-Bone he recently purchased.
COMBAT RACING Magazine volume 685 The Invinvible Brothers Unlike those Top rank players like Vurbo, these brother never win any title in the game, they are not famous not popular, but they are INVINCIBLE...
- FansProject CA-10 T-Bone (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold. Turns from robot to car. Comes with a gun and collector card.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/first-look-at-fansproject-menasor-insecticon-repaints-assaulter-175604/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13798
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/fansproject-intimidator-and-motor-master-revealed-176962/
- ↑ Dreadwing (February 2nd, 2013). "Back from the 80". http://btte.libsyn.com/ (Podcast). Back from the 80s. http://btte.libsyn.com/episode-135.
- ↑ Brian Kilby (February 27th, 2013). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2013/3/3/radio-free-cybertron-02272013.html.
- ↑ Vangelus (March 1st, 2013). "[email protected]". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/838715-wtf-tfw-241-march-1-2013-a.html.
- ↑ Andy (March 5th, 2013). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-232.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa6AGxZ9w0A
- ↑ Andy (March 24th, 2013). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-235.
- ↑ Brian Kilby (April 10th, 2013). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2013/4/14/radio-free-cybertron-306.html.
- ↑ Josh (May 4th, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zavKSk3baIE.
- ↑ blunghole (May 6th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkq7Loqr1kM.
- ↑ Craig (June 2nd, 2013). "Fwooshcast". http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/ (Podcast). The Fwoosh. http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/2013/06/fwooshcast-113-june-2nd-the-flood/.