Stratastation (Road Station in Japan) is a fictional vehicle in the Micronauts series introduced in 1976.
The Startastation toy was designed by Iwakichi Ogawa and was filed for US patent in 1976. The patent for the Stratastation gives examples of combining it with the Mobile Exploration Lab and Gyrotron.
The Stratastation was released by Mego in 1976. It was also released by Airfix and Pin Pin Toys.
1979 Marvel Comics
A portion of the Startastation appeared in issue 1 of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
- Takara Microman Road Station
- Mego Micronauts Startastation (1976)
- A remold a Takara Microman Road Station.
- Parts of the Stratastation were used in Alphatron, Betatron, Gammatron and Monorail City.
- Airfix Micronauts Startastation (1978)
- Pin Pin Toys Micronauts Startastation
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.