Stonebreaker (Lost Protectors)
Stonebreaker is a character created by Play With This Too for their Lost Protector series. He is design as an homage to various version of the Transformers Grimlock character. He is a heroic knight and has a Tech Drone companion named R-Format.
In July 2015 Play With This Too released images the prototype for Boneyard and announced the design for the Tech Drone would be more like Microns.
Stonebreaker is one of the ten initial figures available as a reward for the unsuccessful Boneyard & Jetstrike Action Figures Kickstarter campaign, which began in September 2015.
The youngest surviving son of the great Captain Daewon is the last of his line. His family torn apart by the Granite Armadas in the Great Stone War, leaving only him to don his father’s iconic armor. To many he seemed unworthy of the privilege, but cutting down an unrelenting Tri-Horn and forging his shield from its very skull proved the naysayers wrong.
It was not compassion for the people of the Northern Realm which fueled him but the youthful desire for vengeance against those that sought to enslave his kin. It was through his quest to demolish the forces of King Kalcite that he protected us. His unforgiving nature was his call to action and now no world shall fall victim to the dark hands of desolation.
Victorious in his pursuit of retribution he has forsaken the name laid upon him at birth to become a fixed light for us to fall behind and rally against the Null Miasma. He is the Stonebreaker!Favorite Food: Sugar Pie
- Play With This Too Lost Protectors Stonebreaker (unreleased)
- A 1:12 scale articulated figure with interchangeable head and limbs. He has numerous 5mm connector ports. Comes with an alternate "robot" head, helmet, two shoulder pads, two leg armors, an arm guard, an axe, rifle, sword and dinosaur head/shield.
- Stonebreaker shares most of the molding with Boneyard, Gladiat-Ore, Wastelander and Wrecktifier.
- Some parts on Stonebreaker are also used on Barbaricles, Cloudstrike, Coleopterous, Concept, Faststrike, Flarestrike, Impirator, Jetstrike, Manvil Forgehead, Muscules, Rawbat, Sir Fangramore LeVenomous, Sir Pythanore, Stormstrike and Viper Squire.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (September 19th, 2015). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSyIg20Fhz8.