Smashor is a fictional character made by third-party Transformer company Impossible Toys in 2013. He is an homage to the 1985 Transformers character Ramjet.
Smashor is third-party Transformer character created by Impossible Toys as an homage to the Transformers character Ramjet.
Other third-party Transformer homages to Ramjet include iGear's Jet.
The design for the Tetra Squadron toys were done for Impossible Toys by TFW2005 member Venksta in 2009.
In July 2012 Impossible Toys teased the design that would become Smashor on their web site.
In March 2013 Aces Toy Store, Big Bad Toy Store and TFsource opened preorders for Smashor. The expected delivery was May 2013.
Smashor was released in July 2013.
In the moonbase2 podcast for March 18th, 2013 covered Tetra Squadron in the news. The hosts thought it looked good.
- Impossible Toys TRNS TS-04 Tetra Squadron Smashor (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold by Impossible Toys. Turns from robot to Cybertronian jet. Comes with two guns.
- Smashor was remolded into Banshee, Prankstor, Rebelor, Solarblast, Boostor and Requiem.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-video-reviews/837044-impossible-toys-tetra-squadron-video-reviews.html#post9148628
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/impossible-toys-to-make-unofficial-generation-1-tetrajets-175553/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13916
- ↑ Andy (March 18th, 2013). "moonbase2". http://moonbase2.libsyn.com (Podcast). moonbase2. http://moonbase2.libsyn.com/episode-234.