For other uses, see Slog.
Slog is a name applied to several Transformers characters. The original is a member of the Monster Pretenders with a monstrous Pretender shell. The second Slog was a Dinobot that was part of the 2014 Transformers: Age of Extinction toy line. The name Slog was also assigned to toys of the Generation 1 Sludge that were made in 2014 and later.
Transformers: Generation 1
He has taken sculpture out of the art studio and transplanted it onto the battlefield. In his Pretender guise, he can whittle an Autobot warrior into an abstract wreck within minutes. He considers his carved-up conquests to be renowned masterpieces. His diamond-steel alloy talons can tear through any material known to man or robot. Enclosed creature/robot is armed with a magnetic repellor-attractor which rips iron-bearing opponents into microscopic pieces.
The Monster Pretenders were involved in a project orchestrated by Nova Prime to create a combiner, leading to the creation of Monstructor.
- Generation 1 Monster Pretender Slog (1989)
- A new mold which turns from robot to robotic monster. Comes with 2 guns, shell, shell cover and combiner head. Becomes with upper body and head of Monstructor.
- The inner figure of Slog was recolored into Kakuryu.
Transformers: Age of Extinction
In 2014 a second Slog was introduced. In Transformers: Age of Extinction, the name Slog is one of the Dinobots. His basic design is based on the Generation 1 Dinobot Sludge.
Slog is low on brainpower, even by Dinobot standards. He's slow, lumbering, and absolutely gigantic. When you're that big, most problems get stamped out pretty quickly, sometimes before you even know that they're there. But what Slog lacks in brains he makes up for in brawn. Anything he tramples snaps under his massive feet. The Dinobots know that he can clear a path through any enemy line... as long as they point him in the right direction first.
- Age of Extinction Slog (2014)
- A new mold which turns from robot to robotic dinosaur; comes with two cannons and two guns. Was later repainted for the Platinum Edition Dinobots set in homage to Sludge.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.