Robot Basil Z
Robot Basil Z is a third-party Transformer homage to Generation 2 Robot Man Z created by Mech IDeas. He turns into from robot to Cybertronian drill tank. His weapons include two guns and a hammer.
Robot Basil Z was announced as a 2013 Auto Assembly exclusive in June 2013.
Robot Basil Z's character and name is an homage to the character Basil Fawlty on the 1970's situation comedy Fawlty Towers.
- Robot Manuel X and Robot Basil Z review on Youtube by Transformermegazord
- Robot Manuel X and Robot Basil Z review on Youtube by Geth7777
From a Next Generation Mirror Mirror universe, Robot Basil Z runs a hotel in the less pleasant part of the Planet Steel. He has tried his best to ignore the war effort, but is secretly ashamed at his cowardice and tried too hard with visiting dignitaries and soldiers, often mentioning the war and hoping he gets away with it. This over-compensation and many other insecurities often lead him into sticky situations, and - because he is prone to severe bouts of stress - he often looks for scape-goats and fall guys to pin the blame on. His hobbies include chasing down rare limited edition re-colours of things that were available only in Argentina thirty years ago.
- Reprolabels Heroic Decepticons Redux Emblems
- A set of Shattered Glass Generation 2 Decepticon symbols exclusive to Captured Prey.
- Mech IDeas Robot Basil Z (2013)
- A recolor of Geminus. Turns from robot to Cybertronian drill tank. Comes with two guns, and a 3-part hammer accessory. Sold exclusively at Auto Assembly 2013.
- The toy for Robot Basil Z is identical the to TFcon exclusive Project Z, but they are separate characters. Limited to 250 pieces split between Auto Assembly and TFcon.