Rhinohorn Evil Version
Keith's Fantasy Club
Rhinohorn Evil Version is a third-party Transformer homage to Shattered Glass Ramhorn created by Keith's Fantasy Club. He turns from robotic rhino to microcassette.
He should not be confused with his mirror universe counterpart Rhinohorn Justice Version.
Robot Kingdom placed prototype images of Rhinohorn and Iron Paw on their Facebook page in January 2013.
Energon Evil Rhinohorn was revealed to the public in April 2013, when it was first listed on Uncle Billy's Aliexpress store.
WikiAlpha released painted images of Energon Evil Rhinohorn in May 2013.
- Rhinohorn Evil Version review at TFW2005 by Deadsled
- Rhinohorn Evil Version review on YouTube by thielmj1
- Rhinohorn Evil Version review on YouTube by Pax Cybertron
- Energon Evil Rhinohorn review on YouTube by Pax Cybertron
From the box:
His rhino mode has meant that his function in war can be a little one-dimensional, and he worries extensively over the repeat impacts he puts his CPU through, as he routinely charges head first through enemies and barricades. More recently he has noticed himself slipping up, and mixing up his big words, and he was vowed to not let these repeated obtrusions dull his perspiration.
Abrasive, obtuse, belligerent; these are all words that Evil Rhinohorn would use to describe lesser beings. He prides himself on his ability to speak as eloquently as possible, he actually does this in an attempt to be as precise as possible, but ironically, it makes his oratorical sonorities too pleonastic to be expeditiously assimilated.
His expanded vocabulary has led to his team-mates mocking him, and referring to him as dictionary bot, he simply smiles, keeps walking and replies “thesaurus bot would be more accurate”. Little do his team-mates know how veracious that statement is, as he often punctiliously studies synonyms in his spare time.His rhino mode has meant that his function in war can be a little one-dimensional, and he worries extensively over the repeat impacts he puts his CPU through, as he routinely charges head first through enemies or barricades. More recently, he has noticed himself slipping up, and mixing up his big words, and he has vowed to not let these repeated obtrusions dull his perspiration.
Rhinohorn Evil Version appears in the Doubledeck pack-in comic story as one of the cassette minions of Transistor.
- Reprolabels Evil Autobot Emblems (2009)
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-01SG Rhinohorn Evil Version (2013)
- An original mold by Keith's Fantasy Club, based on a custom kit made by Eagle's TF. Turns from robotic rhino to microcassette. Comes with case, collector card and instructions.
- The microcassette mode of this toy is thicker than a normal microcassette, meaning it does not fit inside toys that only hold one cassette like Generation 1 Blaster. It will fit into toys that are designed to hold multiple cassettes at the same time by taking up the space of two tapes.
- The art on the box borrows art of Blaster and Raindance by Joe Ng which originally appeared in Transformers: The War Within - Age of Wraith #2.
- The biography for Rhinohorn Evil Version was written by C Z Hazard.
- Rhinohorn Evil Version shares a mold with Rhinohorn Justice Version and was remolded into Bullhorn.
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-01E Energon Evil Rhinohorn (2013)
- A recolor in translucent purple with gold paint.
- Craig (April 6th, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyofeHzH9lc.
- "EAVI METAL Phase Four: A Transistor". Chi Soul Die (模魂志): p. 165. October 2014.
- C Z Hazard (w), Danbrenus (p), Project-Rexx (col), Anthony K. Logan (let), Juan Pablo Osorio & Anthony K. Logan (ed). "...You Won't Believe the Things I Can Do Now!" Transistor 1 (December 2014), Keith's Fantasy Club