High-Que and Revaway
High-Que and Revaway are fictional characters made by MasterShooter Collectibles in 2013 as third-party Transformers. They are homages to the Generation 1 Transformers characters Ginrai and Lightfoot.
High-Que and Revaway are a third-party Transformer homage to the Transformers characters Ginrai and Lightfoot. They are intended as partners to Classic Optimus Prime and 2007 Transformers movie Breakaway.
Mastershooter Collectibles first posted images of High-Que and Revaway on their Facebook page in July 2013.
High-Que and Revaway were released at Charticon 2013.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for July 29th, 2013 discussed High-Que and Revaway in the news. The hosts didn't understand why they were not Powermasters and thought they were unremarkable.
After their transforming mech suits gained sentience at the end of the master force war, High-Que and Revaway were left without a purpose in the giant robot war. Rather than abandon the Automated Robots, they decided to find a new role to play. Their bracelets were reconfigured to change them into weapons instead of engines. Being used by the robots instead of piloting them will take some getting used to.
- MasterShooter Collectibles Power Shooters High-Que and Revaway (2013)
- High-Que and Revaway share the a common design with most of the ShooterMaster toys, although designed specifically to homage Ginrai and Lightfoot. Turn from robots to guns. Comes with two connector adapters.
- A Charticon 2013 exclusive. High-Que and Revaway were limited to 35 sets. Most were sold at Charticon, with 9 remaining sold online the weekend after the convention.
- ↑ blunghole (July 29th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrgYVV0J1qw.
- 2013 toys
- Automated Robots
- Charticon exclusives
- Fictional characters introduced in 2013
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional duos
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional weapons
- Ginrai homages
- Lightfoot homages
- MasterShooter Collectibles toys