Night Ops SFX
The Night Ops SFX is a team of fictional characters and third-party Transformers made by Perfect Effect for TFcon 2011.
Night Ops SFX is a third-party Transformer homage to Reflector made by Perfect Effect in 2011.
Toxin appeared in the comic released for the 2011 TFcon, called "Changes in War". Set on the planet Master before the events of Transformers: The Headmasters The Night Ops SFX team excapes with Zarak and his minions.
The Night Ops SFX team appeared in the comic released for the 2013 TFcon, called "Lost World, Lost Mind". In the story the GoBits Roswell and Van Guardian are swept away against their will and meet Anarchy, Bullet, Decepticharge, Edge, Night-Bird, Project Z, Prototype X, Shield and Toxin.
- Perfect Effect PE-11X Night Ops SFX (2011)
- A TFcon 2012 exclusive recolor of the Scouting Force X. The box of the Night Ops SFX is identical to that for the Scouting Force X, with a sticker added.
- ↑ Daniel Arseneault ] (w), Alex Milne (p), Josh Perez (col). "Changes in War" TFcon (July 29th, 2011), TFcon
- ↑ Daniel Arseneault ] (w), Nathan Jackson (p), Nathan Jackson (i), Arthur Kobalewscuy (col), Arthur Kobalewscuy (let), Colin DOuglas (ed). "Lost World, Lost Mind" TFcon (July 26th, 2013), TFcon
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 2011 toys
- Combined forms
- Fictional characters introduced in 2011
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional organizations
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Original third-party Transformer characters
- Perfect Effect toys
- Reflector homages
- TFcon characters
- TFcon exclusives