Mega-Ursenal is a fictional character and robot toy made by BMOG Toys in 2014. He is a robotic mega-bear who turns into an arsenal of weapons.
Mega-Ursenal is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is not an homage to any existing character, but meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Mega-Ursenal is made up of the parts of combined Bearium and Ursenal sets.
Ursenal and Mant-Axe were released at BotCon 2014.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for October 25th, 2013 interviewed Trent Troop about BMOG, where he mentioned Ursenal, Mant-Axe, Featherblight, Mega-Mant-Axe, Mega-Ursenal and the Non-Dino Squad. He also discussed swordfish that turned into a knife. During the interview options for clear and glow-in-the-dark material was mentioned as well as how the colors were inspired by Lego bricks.
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Hardtekticon Customs
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Ome9asupreme
Mega-Ursenal was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He breaks down into a trash compactor, a 45k PSI jaws of life, two M.A.U.L.-48 assault rifles, two anti-protonic missile launchers, an ionic shock hammer, a steel rending combat claw, a pan-dimensional scanner, two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter.
- BMOG Toys Military Black Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- An original toy design by BMOG Toys. Set includes two rifles, two rocket launchers, a hammer, a combat claw, a scanner, clamp, axe and pistol. Features 5mm pegs and ports.
- Comes with a sticker sheet and instructions.
- Pieces of this set are used in the design of ApeL.A.W., Brontoscope, Mant-Axe, Mega-Ursenal, Obliteration Cannon, Quadrotitan, Scorpatron, Scuttleclaw, Slumberjack, Smackrabbit, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech and Ursenal.
- BMOG Toxic Spill Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta by BMOG Toys.
- Bearium turns from a robotic bear to two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, trash compactor, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Carbearator, Peg-Paw Plundor, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Gamma-Ray turns from a robotic manta ray to depleted uranium war pick and gamma burst pistol. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Dread Pickaxe Raybot, Mant-Axe, and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Bearium are used in the design of Brontoscope, Mega-Ursenal, Quadrotitan, Scareanodon, Scorpatron, Slumberjack, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech
- Pieces of Gamma-Ray are used in the design of Scareanodon.
- ↑ blunghole (October 25th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eT65x4yx0.