Mark Elenowitz –Mark Elenowitz is a Wall Street veteran with over 29 years experience. He co-founded a boutique investment bank that was based in Manhattan and its online capital formation platform BANQ® (www.banq.co), both which have been instrumental in laying down the framework for Regulation A+ crowdfunding offerings. The methodology Mark Elenowitz structured is what led the first successful Reg A+ IPO to list on a National Securities Exchange — the New York Stock Exchange — with other Reg A+ offerings following the blazing trail. He is a noted speaker at Small Cap and Reg A events, including the SEC Small Business Forum, and has been profiled in BusinessWeek, CNBC, and several other publications.
Mark Elenowitz is responsible for advising clients on structuring, financings and acquisitions. He has extensive experience in advising clients on compliance, capital structure, and capital markets navigation including acting as a member of the board of directors. For over 24 years he has worked with numerous public and private companies. Prior to Digital Offering (www.digitaloffering.com) and Cambria (www.cambriacapital.com), Mark Elenowitz was co-founder of Tripoint Global Equites, LLC, a global investment bank focused on assisting fast growing companies.
Mark Elenowitz is responsible for the overall corporate development of the firm and advising clients on structuring, financings and acquisitions. He has extensive experience in advising clients on SOX 404 compliance, employee option programs, and capital markets navigation including acting as a member of the board of directors.
Mark Elenowitz integrates a strong, successful entrepreneurial background with extensive financial services and capital markets experience. He has assisted numerous companies in a "soup-to-nuts" process, preparing them for life as a public company and advising them on an ongoing basis as to further rounds of financing, strategic acquisitions and a broader investor base via a listing on a higher securities exchange or market. He is an expert in capital markets investigative analysis of trading activity, short selling and market activity providing investigative services for Board of Directors, Special Committees and public companies. Mark Elenowitz is also Managing Director of TriPoint Capital Advisors, LLC, a merchant banking firm.
Mark Elenowitz is currently the President of Horizon. Horizon offers a suite of integrated securities software applications for compliant issuance through secondary trading of electronic securities. Truly a compliance-first business, Horizon's solutions combine Wall Street and Silicon Valley to power the next generation of exchanges and securities offerings in the U.S. and globally.
Current fintech solutions include electronic securities issuance through ETSware (etsware.com); a white-label KYC smartphone app to onboard and verify investors through KYCware (kycware.com); anti-money laundering screening against a database of global sanctions, watchlists, & PEPs through AMLcop (amlcop.com); cap table management and dividend payment tools through (custodyware.com), and an advanced retail trading app for compliant secondary trading through Open Order Book (openorderbook.com). All software applications can be utilized independently or integrated with one another. Learn more at Horizon.
Mark Elenowitz is a member of the board of directors of the Long Island Capital Alliance and the National Investment Banking Association. Mark Elenowitz is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Business and Management with a B.S. in Finance. He holds Series 24, 62, 63, 79, 82 and 99 licenses.
• Interview; Blockchain Almanac; Interview with Mark Elenowitz from Horizon ; Fintech Software Company , Discussing Tokenization and Compliance June 10, 2020, New York 
• Speaker; St Johns University Real Estate Blockchain event; November 19, 2019, New York
• Panelist; Dialogue with the Regulators Forum: Navigating Blockchain & Fintech, Featuring Senior Regulators from the SEC, FINRA, and CFPB, November 5 2019, New York Press Release
• Panelist; Idisclose2019 Event. Digital Asset Need Realtime Disclosure, October 17, 2019 New York 
• Panelist; Sheppard Mullin Blockchain-Based Securitization of Non-Liquid Assets - What You Need to Know, May 13, 2019, New York 
• Panelist; K & L Gates Dialogue with the Regulators, April 11, 2019, Washington DC 
• Guest Judge; Emerging Companies Forum: LICA, March 8, 2019, New York
• Podcast Guest; Reg A+ Money Show Podcast, January 22, 2019
• Panel Moderator & Breakout Moderator; The Securities and Exchange Commission 37th Annual Small Business Forum, December 12, 2018  • Speaker; LD Micro Conference, December 5, 2018
• Guest Speaker; Brooklyn Law School Transactional Skills for Start Ups November 2018
• Panelist; Restaurant Finance Conference Reg A Panel, November 14, 2018, Las Vegas
• Panelist; Microcap Conference Capital Markets Panel, October 1, 2018, New York
• Panelist; Long Island Capital Alliance Technology, September 14, 2018
• Panelist and presenter; MOFO Blockchain Healthcare Summit, June 14, 2018, New York 
• Panelist; Deal Flow Media Reg A Conference, June 12, 2018 
• Panelist; Microcap Conference Reg Panel, April 9, 2018
• Panelist; Duane Morris and Marcum LLP Reg A+: Report from the Trenches, February 13, 2018
• Panelist; Family Office Trends Forum, February 7, 2018
• Panelist; Virtual Investor Conference Reg A+ Mini IPO Investment Conference on December 13, 2017
• Featured Panelist; The Securities and Exchange Commission 36th Annual Small Business Forum. November 30, 2017. Mark Elenowitz was a featured panelist at the Securities and Exchange Commission 36th Annual Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation at the Herb Kelleher Center for Entrepreneurship, Growth and Renewal at the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin 
• Panelist; Long Island Capital Alliance Announces Food & Beverage Capital Forum on December 1, 2017 
Brooklyn Law School Guest Speaker Transactional Skills for Start Ups, November 2017
• Featured Panelist; The 13th International Conference on Emerging Technologies for a Smarter World Venture Capital Panel, November 2017 
• Panelist; University of Maryland Smith in the City, November 2017 
• Panelist; Cohn Reznick Innovative Ideas to Finance the Growth of your Restaurant, July 18, 2017
• Guest Speaker; Reg A Money Show, July 2017 
• NPR Radio Guest Speaker; June 2017 
• Panelist; Marcum Conference 2017 Regulation A+: Two Years After the Creation of the "The Mini IPO," June 2017 
• Speaker; Long Island Capital Alliance Announces Entrepreneur Educational & Mentoring Series with New York Institute of Technology, April 2017 
• Key Note, host panel; National Investment Banking Association's (NIBA) New York Conference : Bringing Back the Small Cap IPO, 2017 Reg A+ Outlook, February 28, 2017
• Panelist; Nixon Peabody Hot Topics for Startups: Raising Money, April 2016
• Panelist; NYSE Bringing Back the Small Cap IPO Live from Floor of NYSE, Jan 2017 
• Key Note; NJ Angels Regulation A, December 2016
• Panelist; LD Micro Small Cap Conference Regulation A, December 2016
• Panelist; NY Fintec Conference, Reg A; November 2016
• Key Note; Jilian Sidoti Legal POD Cast, October 2016
• Panelist; NY Adtech Conference, November 2016 
• Panelist; DealFlow Crowd Conference, October 2016 
• Panelist; Crowdfund Summit, September 2016 
• Panelist; Marcum Finance Conference, September 2016 
• Key Note; See Thru Equity Small Cap Conference on Reg A, May 2016
• Panelist; Marcum Conference 2016, June 2016
• Panelist; OTC Markets Alternative Strategies for Raising Capital, April 2016
• Speaker; Knowledge Group’s The SEC's Regulation A+: What You Need to Know LIVE Webcast, November 2015
• Speaker; The Securities Transfer Association’s 104th Annual Conference on Reg +, Oct 2015 
• Speaker; The United Nations Nexus Global Summit on being an Entrepreneur, July 2015 
• Panelist; The FinFair Conference NY, July 2015 
• Featured; Bloomberg Television, November 2015
• Panelist; Growth Capital Conference, November 2015
• Panelist; Long Island Capital Alliance, October 2015 
• Speaker; Big Biz Radio Show, September 2015 
• Guest Speaker; Strategic Forum Guest Speaker, July 2015
• Key Note Speaker; OTC Markets Reg A +, June 2015 
• Panelist; Marcum Conference 2015, May 2015
• Speaker; Growth Capitalist Small Cap Conference, May 2014 
Published Articles and Mentions:
Wall Street Journal Here’s How to Go Public Without Wall Street
Restaurant Finance Monitor Bobby Flay and Now Fatburger: Did BANQ Crack the Mini-IPO Code?
CFA Magazine