Marbles (Rock Lords)
Marbles is a heroic Rock Lord in Boulder's tribe. He has "future sight" and can project illusions into the minds of his enemies. He carries a Scanner/Laser weapon. He is also called Marbre on the French Canadian release.
In the French Bleu, l'Enfant de la Terre series he is small and can fly.
The mold used for Marbles was initially designed as Granite, and colored differently.
Marbles was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film.
Marbles was among Boulder's troops in "Update From Quartex" by Telepictures Publications in Winter 1987. In the story Magmar's forces attempt to force Boulder's troops into a lava river, but they are saved when Nuggit charges in with several Rockasaurs to help.
Marbles appeared in the second Rock Lords pack-in comic story "There's Ssomething Flashing Over There Let's Go!".
- Bandai Rock Lords Robo Machine GoBots Marbles (Europe, 1986)
- Turns from humanoid to Marble rock. A release of Marbles for most of Europe. Comes with his Scanner/Laser. The packaging labeled the toy as part of the GoBots line.
- Bandai Rock Lords Machine Men Marbles (Australia 1986)
- A released of Marbles for Australia. The packaging labeled the toy as part of the Machine Men line.
- Tonka Rock Lords 7501 Marbles (US and UK, 1986)
- This version was released in the USA and England.
- Tonka Rock Lords 7501 Marbles/Marbre (Canada, 1986)
- This version was released in Canada.
- Rock Lords Coloring Book. Golden. 1986.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Of Rocks and RoGuns Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. November 12th, 1986/January 5th, 2016. No. 43, season 1.
- Paul Kirchner (w, a). "Update From Quartex" GoBots Magazine (Winter 1987), Telepictures Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.