Manvil Forgehead is a character created by Play With This Too for their Lost Protector series. He wears a Babel Bracer which translates all languages and Tachyon Telegraph which can send and receive transmissions with an interplanetary range.
He has body parts influenced by the design of Transformers Pretenders Grimlock and Starscream.
Play With This Too posted concept art of Manvil Forgehead online in February 2015.
In July 2015 Play With This Too released images of prototype parts for Boneyard, which included parts used on Manvil Forgehead.
In August 2015 Play With This Too released images of prototype parts for Jetstrike, which included parts used on Manvil Forgehead.
Manvil Forgehead wears a living Aegis battle suit powered by the primal forces of the universe. It grants him enhanced strength, durability and longevity, as well as having numerous weapons. His suit also provides ultraviolet vision, breathable air and protection from harsh environmental conditions including under water and the vacuum of space.
- Play With This Too Lost Protectors Manvil Forgehead (unreleased)
- A 1:12 scale articulated figure with interchangeable head and limbs. He has numerous 5mm connector ports. Comes with two sets of hands (one open, one closed with claws), helmet, two shoulder pads and two leg armors. He a 5mm hole in the bottom of each foot.
- Manvil Forgehead has the same mold as Coleopterous and shares some parts with Barbaricles, Baron Tuskador, Boneyard, Cloudstrike, Concept, Faststrike, Flarestrike, Gladiat-Ore, Impirator, Jetstrike, Meanbean, Muscules, Rawbat, Sir Fangramore LeVenomous, Sir Pythanore, Stonebreaker, Stormstrike, Viper Squire, Wastelander and Wrecktifier.
- Sunok Studios Manvil Forgehead (unreleased)
- A 4.2 inch tall 1:18 scale action figure. Shares the same basic buck with Barbaricles, Boneyard, El Toro Magnifico, Los Tigres, Mean Bean Oaktree, Muscules and Robusticus.