Major Mo is Guardian GoBot who turns into a red sports car.
Like most GoBots, Major Mo has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a car.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Rock Lords Brimstone, Magmar, Spearhead and Stoneheart teamed with the GoBots Bent Wing, Major Mo, Raizor, Super Couper and Tail Pipe to explore Level 34 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Major Mo was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Major Mo took the place of Ultra Magnus in the plot.
- GoBots 54 Major Mo (1985)
- A recolor of Machine Robot MR-48 Fairlady Robo. Turns from robot to car.
- GoBots 7250 Guardian Gift Pack #1
- A 3-pack containing Major Mo, Rest-Q and Wrong Way.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 2, season 1.
- "Fugitives". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 28, 1986/December 29th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Double Cross". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 29, 1986/December 30th, 2015. No. 3, season 1.
- "Countdown to Annihilation". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 30th, 1986/December 31th, 2015. No. 4, season 1.
- "The RoGun Ruckus". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 29, 1986/October 20th, 2015. No. 18, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.