This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
Leo Prime, also known as Lio Convoy, is a heroic robot from the Transformers series, so-called because he is a Prime whose usual alternate form is that of a lion.
Beast Wars II
Leo Prime was introduced in this series as the leader of a crew of Maximals who oppose the Predacons led by Galvatron.
Beast Wars Neo
Leo Prime and his crew later returned to aid Big Convoy's crew in battling the return of Unicron.
A version of Leo Prime later appeared as part of an alliance of Primes known as the Convoy that also included TransTech Optimus Prime, Sentinel Maximus, Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jungle Planet Optimus Prime, and Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime.
In the BotCon 2016 live script reading, Lio Convoy was part of a council of Cybertronian leaders-also including Big Convoy and Legend Convoy-who met to address the growing threat of Megatron. Lio Convoy's voice was here provided by David Kaye.
Lio Convoy appeared the IDW Publishing BotCon 2016 story Transformers: Dawn of the Predacus. In this story Lio Convoy served as a member of the Primal Council after the death of Optimus Prime. When Ironhide suggested the Decepticons may not back down after the death of Galvatron, Lio Convoy suggested they do what they always do. Lio Convoy was then sent to the eastern Iacon front.
Lio Convoy is the leader of the Pack, a Maximal black-ops unit that keeps tabs on potential Predacon threats to the Pax Cybertronia, the peace between the Maximals and Predacons. This led him to have Razorbeast infiltrate Magmatron's force of Predacons, who traveled to prehistoric Earth to turn Maximal protoforms previously carried by Optimus Primal's ship into Predacons. The Pack later received a transmission from Razorbeast informing them of trouble on Earth, and traveled their to aid Razorbeast's beleaguered forces. This led them into an unlikely alliance with Ravage and Magmatron's other Predacons against the evil Shokaract, who was an unwitting pawn in a scheme to revive Unicron. The allies-joined by Big Convoy's team of Maximals-were able to triumph over Shokaract, only for Megatron to arrive and subsequently take over the planet as seen in Beast Machines.
An alternate Lio Convoy appears in Beast Wars: Uprising, initially as a servant of the decrepit Autobots and Decepticons but eventually becoming the leader of the joint Maximal-Predacon resistance.
- Beast Wars II Lio Convoy
- Transforms into a lion; was recolored into Black Lio Convoy and two Lucky Draw figures: Galva Convoy and a figure with a red mane, black fur, and yellow chest armor. 
- Beast Wars II Flash Lio Convoy
- A golden recolor of the Lio Convoy figure representing his powered up form; a green version was also released representing his fused form with Lio Junior.
- Transformers Universe Leo Prime
- A recolor/remold of Transformers: Cybertron Leobreaker.
- Robots in Disguise Leo Prime
- A Voyager class figure also repainted/molded from Leobreaker.
- Transformers Prime Leo Prime
- A recolor of Transformers: Prime Thundertron; later recolored into Alpha Trizer and Go Prime.
- Timelines Lio Convoy (2015)
- A Transformers Collector's Club exclusive remold of Transformers: Generations Orion Pax; later recolored into Nova Prime and Galva Convoy.
- Transformers Legends Lio Convoy (unreleased)
- A Takara Tomy repaint of Titans Return Alpha Trion, with a repainted Infinitus replacing Sovereign as its Headmaster/Titan Master component.
- ↑ John-Paul Bove (w), Corin Howell (a). Transformers: Dawn of the Predacus (March 2016), IDW Publishing
- ↑ http://www.luckydrawtransformers.com/toy/gallery/review/multi+color+lio+convoy/1785/multi+color+lio+convoy.html