|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.
Kremzeek is a fictional character in the Transformers series. According to the original episode writer, Kremzeek is based on the monsters from the film Gremlins. Impossible Toys has released a third-party Transformer toy of Kremzeek.
Transformers: Generation 1
Kremzeek is a character inadvertently constructed, although it has been debated if it was purposefully, by the evil Megatron, during a series of electromagnetic experiments. He creates a living energy being, with an insatiable appetite for Energon and all mechanic objects, including but not limited to trains, walkman players, and even the Transformers themselves. The only words he can speak is his own name, "no no" (when subjected to Blaster's radiowaves), "choo choo" (when seeing a train), and "sleepy" (when he was feeling the drain of the Decepticon's energy magnet). But, although generally considered an accident and a menace, Bumblebee was the first to wonder if destroying it would be wrong, considering that it is sentient and, in his own words, "cute". 
The last of Kremzeek was seen when it was sent by radio waves to the Decepticons' energy magnet and dispersed into tiny bits of energy. However a second clone version was still stored in Blaster's tape chest and with a giddy "Kremzeeeek!" it leaped out and the chase to stop it began all over again. However its end, if any, was never shown.
- Kiss-Players Kremzeek (2006)
- A small version of Kremzeek appeared with Autorooper & Atari in their 2006 1/24-scale Transformers Kiss-Players set. It is made of a solid yellow plastic with red coloring on the eyes and mouth.
- Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron with Kremzeek (2007)
- A toy version of Kremzeek was released in 2007 as part of MP-05 Masterpiece Megatron's wide array of accessories. Although bearing the Masterpiece title, it has absolutely no articulation whatsoever, but differs from the one from the Kiss-Players version by being made of clear yellow plastic with red shading on its eyes and mouth. It is also much more "3-dimensional".
- Impossible Toys Kremzeak
- A light-up toy was produced and released by Impossible Toys. The toy is only available through eBay and its current home seller www.TFSource.com
Kremzeek makes a cameo appearance in 2007–2008's Transformers Animated episode "Sound and Fury" as part of a "please stand by,"-esque graphic when electronics begin to malfunction from Soundwave's control. This is likely an homage to Kremzeek's role in the G1 cartoon. He resembles his G1 self.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Kremzeek appeared on a drink logo in the Reign of Starscream comic series. 
- Contemporary Theatre, Film and Television: Volume 53
- Transformers and Philosophy by John R. Shook
- The Reign of Starscream - Page 149, Chris Mowry, Alex Milne, Chris Ryall - 2008