Jungle Warrior is a fictional character made by third-party Transformer company JustIToys in 2008. He is an homage both the 1985 Transformers Dinobot toy Sludge and the Smallest Transforming Transformers toy line. Several limited edition recolors of this toy have been released. Reprolables has released a set of replacement labels for this toy.
Jungle Warrior is an homage to 1985 Transformers Dinobot Sludge. He shares the same basic design as Sludge, whose function was "Jungle Warrior".
According to the tech specs on the back on the box Jungle Warrior incredibly tough and very strong, but is unintelligent, slow and lacks firepower.
A teaser for Jungle Warrior was placed on the box of JustIToys Commander.
In October 2007 JustIToys put prototype images of Jungle Warrior and Bombardier on their web site.
In January 2008 JustIToys released images of the finished Jungle Warrior and Bombardier toys.
The Dinorobots are a rowdy, arrogant, lowbrow, disobedient band of warriors that some of their allies would rather scrap than deal with. They're also one of the most devastatingly powerful and close-knit combat units in the army, being incredibly powerful in robot mode and taking alternate modes base on the dinosaurs, the most powerful creatures ever to roam the Earth.
- JustIToys Smallest Dinorobots Jungle Warrior (2008)
- An original third-party Transformer mold based on the Generation 1 Sludge design. Turns from robot to dinosaur. Packed with a collector card, instructions, labels, a sword and gun. This release of the mold is missing the missile launcher and missiles which shipped with later versions of the mold. They shipped with the first release of Bombardier. The box art for Jungle Warrior includes screen shots of Sludge of the Transformers animated series. It also promotes the upcoming release of Bombardier.
- JustIToys Smallest Dinorobots Dark Retribution Black Version (2009)
- A five-pack with the Smallest Dinorobots in a black recolor. Limited to 500 pieces.
- JustIToys Smallest Dinorobots Dark Retribution Black Version red (2009)
- Randomly inserted among the black versions, but the toys are red. Limited to 10 pieces.
- JustIToys Smallest Dinorobots Comic Version (2010)
- A five-pack of the Smallest Dinorobots in a Marvel Comics accurate colors. Limited to 300 pieces.
- Justitoys WST Dinorobots (2012)
- A five-pack of the original versions of the WST Dinorobots. Limited to 800 pieces.
- Reprolables Smallest Transformers Sludge
- A set of labels intended for Jungle Warrior, including Autobot symbols.
- Jesse (April 30th, 2006). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfwire.com/ (Podcast). TFWire. http://tfwire.com/blog/?p=103.
- Vangelus (June 10th, 2010). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/308539-wtf-tfw-99-june-10-2010-a.html.