Jeffrey Palazzo was a firefighter with the FDNY, and a reservists with the US Coast Guard Reserve, who was killed responding to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks to the WTC. Palazzo was a veteran of the United States Marine Corp.
- Frank Iannazzo-Simmons (2014-10-02). "Hope in Honoring a Fallen Hero". DVIDSHUB. Archived from the original on 2021-10-16. https://web.archive.org/web/20211016034016/https://www.dvidshub.net/video/364238/hope-honoring-fallen-hero. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- "The Long Blue Line: Jeffrey Palazzo—a 9/11 Coast Guard hero’s story". US Coast Guard. 2021-09-09. Archived from the original on 2021-10-16. https://web.archive.org/web/20211016022026/https://www.mycg.uscg.mil/News/Article/2760985/the-long-blue-line-jeffrey-palazzoa-911-coast-guard-heros-story/. Retrieved 2021-10-15. "Like many New York City first responders, Palazzo continued to serve as a member of the Coast Guard reserve. Fellow Reservist Cassano said, 'Who are the members of the Coast Guard reserve in New York? Police and firefighters. There’s a lot of crossover.'"
- Meghan Ottolini (2020-02-20). "U.S. Coast Guard ships state-of-the-art patrol boat to Boston". Boston Herald. Archived from the original on 2020-12-20. https://web.archive.org/web/20201202090628/https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/02/20/u-s-coast-guard-ships-state-of-the-art-patrol-boat-to-boston/. Retrieved 2021-10-15. "Vincent Danz and Jeffrey Palazzo, for whom the boats will be named, were petty officers in the Coast Guard reserves. Danz, a New York City cop, and Palazzo, a New York City firefighter, sacrificed their lives responding to the terrorist attack."
- "Mayor Bloomberg Signs Legislation Renaming 84 Streets". New York City. 2008-10-10. Archived from the original on 2019-11-13. https://web.archive.org/web/20191113162933/https://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/403-08/mayor-bloomberg-signs-legislation-renaming-84-streets. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- Steven Strohmaier (2016-10-21). "Coast Guard Station New York Dedicates Palazzo Hall". DVIDSHUB. Archived from the original on 2019-04-07. https://web.archive.org/web/20190407232446/https://www.dvidshub.net/image/2937281/coast-guard-station-new-york-dedicates-palazzo-hall. Retrieved 2021-10-15. "Members from the U.S. Coast Guard, New York City Fire Department, and Palazzo family participate in the ribbon cutting as the new Jeff Palazzo Hall is dedicated at Coast Guard Station, N.Y., Oct. 21, 2016."
- Ben Max; Gia Ramesh (2019-11-10). "MTA Capital Plan Hearing; De Blasio Town Hall; City Council Oversight; & More: The Week Ahead in New York Politics, November 11". Gotham Gazette. Archived from the original on 2021-04-11. https://web.archive.org/web/20210411153122/https://www.gothamgazette.com/state/8911-the-week-ahead-in-new-york-politics-november-11-2019. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- "2 new Coast Guard cutters named after 9/11 heroes". ABC (Battery Park, Manhattan). 2020-09-08. Archived from the original on 2020-09-23. https://web.archive.org/web/20200923162130/https://abc7ny.com/vincent-danz-jeff-palazzo-coast-guard-september-11th/5692647/. Retrieved 2021-10-15. "The Danz and Palazzo families were on hand for the moving ceremony which brought out a host of dignitaries."
- Cory Mendenhall (2019-11-10). "Coast Guard names two new cutters after FDNY, NYPD, USCG Reserve 9/11 heroes". DVIDSHUB. Archived from the original on 2021-10-16. https://web.archive.org/web/20211016033030/https://www.dvidshub.net/image/5905213/coast-guard-names-two-new-cutters-after-fdny-nypd-uscg-reserve-9-11-heroes. Retrieved 2021-10-15. "Adm. Karl Schultz, Coast Guard commandant, announced Nov. 12, in New York City flanked by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill and FDNY Chief of Department John Sudnik, that two new cutters will be named in honor of Port Security Specialist 2nd Class Vincent Danz and Machinery Technician 1st Class Jeffrey Palazzo."