Hoss is an homage to the Guardian GoBot Road Ranger. He turns from a robot to semi-truck. According to his tech spec numbers Hoss is very strong and brave and packs impressive firepower.
Hoss was designed by toy designer 539, and developed along side X-Transbots Krank and Stax.
Hoss is advertised on the box for Krank as coming in 2014.
Hoss was released in August 2014.
Hoss is a space and time traveler, but not by choice. He is currently assigned to security detail under Sonic's command where he's responsible for ground transport of supplies and armaments. Hoss is always reliable when it comes to fulfilling his duties. Due to frequent time and space travels, Hoss has given up on the idea of friendship. He's quiet, reserved, and mostly stays in his room reading comics. Stax has been trying to reach out. He recently entrusted Hoss with guarding his collection of objects when he's out of commission. Hoss seems to like being a guardian.
- X-Transbots MM-III Hoss (2014)
- Hoss is a remold and recolor of Krank. Turns from a 6.25 inch tall robot to semi-truck. Comes with two guns.
- He shares engineering with Stax.
- blunghole (October 22nd, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfrZJmDGblU.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (October 26th, 2013). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejS3XoOlh9Y.