Harrier Robo is a heroic member of the Jet Clan who turns into a jet. Because of his mechanoid nature he does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields. His weapons of choice are his Ionoid Sidewinder AMX.
Royal-T was number 1 among the "The Ten Best GoBots Ever Produced!" by Gnoll at dorkdroppings.com in 2015.
Harrier Robo first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 11, "Pledging Love on the Great River", where he is seen landing in the city of Dakota about the time Rom Stol and his friends arrive.
In episode 28, "Tough Trailer - 10 Seconds to Detonation" Harrier Robo was present in Yamalin City during a Gandora attack that lead to the city's core computer starting a self-destruct countdown. The countdown was stopped at the last moment by Rod Drill.
Gillhead shot Falcon Robo in an attack on Yamalin City episode 29, "Escape From the Underground - Pro Truck Racer Appears!". He was not seen for the rest of the series.
- Bandai Machine Robo MR-19 Harrier Robo (1983)
- A new mold by Bandai which turns from robot to jet.
- This toy was released as the GoBot Royal-T.
- Bandai Machine Robo Best 5 MR-19 Harrier Robo (1983)
- A 5-pack that included in the pack were blue version of Harrier Robo, a yellow version of Jet Robo, a variant of Shuttle Robo, a black version of Giro Robo and a variant of F-15 Eagle Robo with blue upper legs.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.