Gunnyr is a fictional character from the GoBots series. He is an evil Renegade GoBot who turns into a jet who was introduced in 1986.
Like most GoBots, Gunnyr has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a jet.
He made his debut in the Challenge of the GoBots cartoon, specifically the episode "The GoBots That Time Forgot". Here he was featured as the ruler of a society of GoBots who lived deep inside the world of GoBotron.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Ace, Bolt, Crain Brain, Dart, Gunnyr, Night Ranger, Slicks, Sparky and Wrong Way were sent to explore Level 51 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Gunnyr was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film.
Gunnyr appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 1 story "Rebels Without a Circuit". He was among a group of Renegades who caused trouble for four Guardian cadets.
Gunnyr appeared in the episode 7-8 story "The Hawks of Space", where he lead a Renegade force in attacking a Space Hawk interceptor manufacturing facility.
Gunnyr appeared in the episode 57 story "Opportunity Knocks Part 1".
- GoBots 71 Gunnyr (1986)
- A new mold. Turns from robot to airplane.
- ↑ Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- ↑ "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- ↑ "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986. No. 7 & 8, season 1.
- ↑ "Opportunity Knocks Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. December 2nd, 1986/February 2nd, 2016. No. 57, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- Fictional aircraft
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters who can project energy
- Fictional characters with healing factors
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional extraterrestrial characters
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fun Publications characters
- Renegade GoBots