Good Knight is a fictional character from the GoBots series introduced in 1985. He is a heroic Guardian GoBot who turns into a car.
Good Knight is a heroic Guardian GoBot. He is a member of the Guardian Security Council.
Like most GoBots, Good Knight has numerous abilities because of robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a car.
Good Knight was chosen as the 18th goofiest GoBot name by Topless Robot in 2010.
Good Knight appeared in Challenge of the GoBots episode 13, "Nova Beam" where he was a member of the Guardian Security Council which convened on Earth in order to discuss the implications of Doctor Braxis being freed by the Renegades.
In episode 16 "Doppelganger" Cy-Kill, Cy-Kill replaced Good Knight with a robot duplicate. 
Good Knight appeared in episode 44, "Whiz Kid" where he assisted the investigation of the young amateur scientist Buddy.
Good Knight was mentioned in a story from the Ask Vector Prime Facebook posts by Fun Publications. In Gargent 087.0 Kappa, Royal-T, Hans-Cuff, Ace, Wrong Way, Good Knight, Bolt, and Heat Seeker, joined Turbo in battle against Optimums Prime and his team of Spy Changers, mistakenly assuming them to be Renegades. The Spy Changers were outnumbered until they were suddenly aided by the real Renegades: Cy-Kill's elite lieutenants, Cop-Tur, Crasher, Fitor, Tank, and Geeper-Creeper. The Guardians were driven off but not before capturing Silverstreak.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Rock Lords Saberstone, Slimestone, Stone Hook and Tombstone teamed with the GoBots Dozer, Good Knight, Hans-Cuff and Royal-T to explore 59th Level when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Good Knight was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Ramjet knocked Spay-C out of the air and into Good Knight, leaving both critically injured at the battle of Guardian City.
Good Knight was featured in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 39 story "And to All a Good Knight" where he and Turbo investigated a meteorite on Earth.
Good Knight was featured in the episode 59 story "Six Heads Are Better Than One" by Fun Publications. Defendor and Good Knight were able to capture Rube before he joined with Puzzler team, leading the the defeat of the combiner.
- Tonka GoBots 34 Good Knight (1984)
- A release of Machine Robo Classic Robo by Bandai.
- Turns from robot to Excalibur Series 3 car.
- Hasbro Transformers Scout Hubcap (2010)
- Turns from robot to a Willys 77 car.
- This toy was repurposed into the GoBot Good Knight.
- ↑ http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/11/the_20_goofiest_gobot_names.php
- ↑ "Doppelganger". Written by Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward and Antoni Zalewski. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. October 8th, 1984. No. 16, season 1.
- ↑ http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ask_Vector_Prime/src
- ↑ Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- ↑ "Six Heads Are Better Than One". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. December 8th, 1986/December 17th, 2015. No. 59, season 1.
- 1984 toys
- 2010 toys
- Cataclysmverse characters
- Challenge of the GoBots characters
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters with healing factors
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters who can project energy
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fun Publications characters
- Guardian GoBots
- Hasbro toys
- Rhetoricverse characters
- Tonka toys