Dread Pickaxe Raybot
Dread Pickaxe Raybot is a fictional character and robot toy made by BMOG Toys in 2014. He is an evil robotic manta ray.
Dread Pickaxe Raybot is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is not an homage to any existing character, but meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
According to the designer the toy is a Piratical Purple color that is similar to Generation 1 Scorponok.
Dread Pickaxe Raybot was released at BotCon 2014.
The evil Dread Pickaxe Raybot was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He is a member of the Paraxxoids and companion to the evil Peg-Paw Plundor. Dread Pickaxe Raybot has under-wing turbines that work both in air and water. He breaks down into a double-bladed battle axe and a duel barreled laser pistol.
Dread Pickaxe Raybot and his parts appeared in several BMOG Toys comics. When Sunstreaker appeared in combat with a helipack made from Cobiak, Deep Blue, Mant-Axe and Ursenal and two rifles from Cobiak, Offroad responded with an anti-aircraft gun made of pieces of Peg-Paw Plundor and Dread Pickaxe Raybot.
Galvatronus deserved a big weapon in battle, so he carried the Obliteration Cannon made of parts of Cobiak, Deep Blue, Mant-Axe and Ursenal. He also carried an axe from Dread Pickaxe Raybot, a rifle and scanner from Peg-Paw Plundor, a serrator axe from Mant-Axe and a plutonium rifle from Bearium.
- BMOG Toys Piratical Purple Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta by BMOG Toys.
- Peg-Paw Plundor turns from a robotic bear to two rifles, two rocket launchers, a hammer, a tuning fork, a scanner and a connector. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Bearium, Carbearator, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Peg-Paw Plundor has an alternate build which uses the combat claw as his left rear leg, while mounting the missile launcher on the back, to represent a peg-leg.
- Dread Pickaxe Raybot turns from a robotic manta ray to axe and gun. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Gamma-Ray, Mant-Axe and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Peg-Paw Plundor are used in the design of Doomchicken, Mega-Ursenal, Quadrotitan, Scareanodon and Technosaurus X.
- Pieces of Dread Pickaxe Raybot are used in the design of Doomchicken.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/962857-bmog-kickstarter-online-28.html#post11125733
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/610630235614871/photos/a.681287761882451.1073741832.610630235614871/1116210091723547/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/610630235614871/photos/a.681287761882451.1073741832.610630235614871/1116219608389262/?type=3&theater