Dive-Dive is a Guardian GoBot who turns into a submarine.
Like most GoBots, Dive-Dive has numerous abilities because of robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a submarine.
Dive-Dive was 6th among the "The Ten Best GoBots Ever Produced!" by Gnoll at dorkdroppings.com in 2015.
- Dive-Dive review at Nerditis.com
- Dive-Dive review on YouTube by baltmatrix
- Dive-Dive review on YouTube by The No Swear Gamer
In episode 49 of Challenge of the GoBots, "Fitor to the Finish", Zeemon who took custody of the captured Renegade Fitor on GoBotron. Aiding Zeemon with the prisoner were the Guardian troopers Blaster, Dive-Dive, Heat Seeker, Night Ranger and Staks.
Dive-Dive was mentioned in the Fun Publications 2015 Ask Vector Prime Facebook series when it was hosted by Cy-Kill. In one story Cy-Kill mentioned how he was once captured by Bullseye, Dive-Dive, Dozer, Dumper and Pumper.
Dive-Dive was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Dive-Dive was strafed by Dirge at the battle of Guardian City.
- Tonka GoBots 17 Dive-Dive (1984)
- A release of Machine Robo Submarine Robo. Turns from robot to submarine.
- Submarine Robo/Dive-Dive has the identification number 723 on his stickers, identify him as the USS Oklahoma City, an actual US Navy fast attack nuclear submarine in service since the 1980s.
- Tonka Gobots 7250 Guardian Gift Pack #2
- A three-pack with Dive-Dive, Hans-Cuff and Royal-T.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.