Dirtbag is a fictional character in the Transformers series. He is a Decepticon who turns into a dump truck. He first appeared as a toy in 1995 as part of the Generation 2 Auto Rollers line, but didn't appear in Transformers fiction until 2010 as part of a Botcon exclusive comic book story.
Transformers: Generation 2
Dirtbag is a member of the Decepticon Autorollers who turns into a dump truck. 
Carries massive amounts of munitions into battle to support Decepticon troops. If Autobots begin to achieve victory, he instantly converts into robot warrior mode to join the fight. Armed with a devastating double-shot missile launcher and crusher claw, he's a formidable fighter despite lack of agility or speed. Titanium/steel composite armor allows resistance to laser fire - but also hinders overall combat efficiency.
- Generation 2 Autoroller Dirtbag (1995)
- A new mold that came with four missiles.
- A canceled recolor of Dirtbag from the end of Generation 2 was to be sold as "General Optimus Prime".
- He was recolored into the Predacon Beast Wars Second Autostinger.
- Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 104-105. ISBN 0764313649.
- Greg Sepelak & Trent Troop (w), Robby Musso (p), Robby Musso & Frank Milkovich (i). "Generation 2: Redux" Transformers Timelines v2, 5 (Summer, 2010), Fort Worth, Texas: Fun Publications
- Brereton, Erin (2006). Transformers: The Fantasy, The Fun, The Future. Triumph Books. p. 22. ISBN 1572439831.