|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Deepdive is the name of a Mini-Con. He is an original mold for the Cybertron line and turns into a submarine and is part of the Giant Planet Mini-Con team. The Giant Planet Mini-Con team is an original Hasbro creation, and did not appear in the Japanese version of the series, Galaxy Force. As the television series was produced in Japan, these Mini-Cons didn't appear in the show.
Deepdive's bio was published in issue 13 of the Hasbro Transformers Collectors' Club magazine. Deepdive doesn't really like to cause trouble (he's miserable enough as it is), but he hates being threatened by Overcast and Longarm for not helping them out even more. He simply hasn't got the lugnuts to stand up to them.
- Cybertron Mini-Con Deepdive (2006)
- Later releases of the Classics Ultimate Battle Pack of Optimus Prime and Megatron included two randomly picked member of the Giant Planet Mini-Con team as a bonus.
- Deepdive was later redecoed into Astro-Sinker, a Transformers Collectors Club exclusive.
Transformers: Reveal the Shield
Deep Dive is a sea-loving Autobot who contemplates the true meaning of life. Though he appears outwardly calm, his mind is full of philosophical concepts, which he hopes to share with his fellow Autobots when the war finally ends, as he wants to show them that there are more important things in life than mere victory.
- Reveal the Shield Voyager Deep Dive (2011)
- A green redeco of Sea Spray from the 2010 toy line.
- transformers-fr_FR - default
- "Micro-Sized". Transformers Collectors Club magazine (Fun Publications): p. 6. February–March 2007.
- Classic The Ultimate Battle with Bonus Minicons Found - Transformers Toys News Reviews - TFormers.com
- Transformers Collector's Club Airazor and Astrotrain have begun shipping (plus pics & bios)!