Crain Brain is a fictional character in the GoBots series. He is an evil Renegade GoBot introduced in 1983 who turns into a crane.
Crain Brain is an enemy GoBot who turns into a crane.
Crain Brain thinks he's clever, but he isn't. Even the Enemy GoBots call him Lame Brain behind his back. But his strength is no laughing matter-he can change into a crane capable of lifting a zillion pounds.
Like most GoBots, Crain Brain has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a crane truck.
Crain Brain was chosen as the 20th goofiest GoBot name by Topless Robot in 2010.
In Gargent 087.0 Kappa, Crain Brain was one of Cy-Kill's Renegades. He and Dr. Go were responsible for operating an Embargo Field inside the Eiffel Tower which prevented the Guardians from coming to Earth. They were defeated by the Autobot Spy Changers Wheeljack and Trailbreaker, along with the guardian Tri-Trak. The Embargo Field deactivated, and the Renegade's plan foiled.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Ace, Bolt, Crain Brain, Dart, Gunnyr, Night Ranger, Slicks, Sparky and Wrong Way were sent to explore Level 51 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Crain Brain was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Crain Brain, Screw Head and Spoons took the place of the Insecticons in the story. The three participated on the attack on Autobot city, attempting to breech the city's defenses until Hot Rod injured Crain Brain and Spoons. When Unicron reached an agreement with Megatron, Crain Brain and Screw Head rebuilt into huntsmen called the Sweeps, green clones of Deadlift.
Crain Brain appeared in the episode 25 story "Brother's Keeper".
- Tonka GoBots 24 Crain Brain (1983)
- A release of Machine Robo MR-24 Crane Robo. Turns from robot to crane.
- ↑ http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/11/the_20_goofiest_gobot_names.php
- ↑ Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- ↑ "Brother's Keeper". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. November 11th, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 25, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1983 toys
- Challenge of the GoBots characters
- Fictional construction workers
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters who can project energy
- Fictional characters with healing factors
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fun Publications characters
- Renegade GoBots