Convocation of Bassylia
The Convocation of Bassylia one of the legions in the Mythic Legions fictional setting.
Masters of the magical arts, these warriors were assembled to combat the evil that lies at the very center of the Circle of Poxxus. The Convocation are the most mysterious of all the heroic armies, and they are sometimes feared by the very ones they seek to protect.
- Azza Spiritbender (ML2, Female Necromancer)
- Like most members of The Convocation of Bassylia, Azza Spiritbender is shrouded in mystery. Her power to control and harness the spirits of the dead not only makes her a dangerous asset, but also an anomaly in The Convocation where all forms of necromancy are generally frowned upon. Even her closest allies are at a loss as to her origins, as to where she learned her magic, or the meanings behind the cryptic markings that cover her skin. One thing that Convocation members are most certain of is that they are better off with Azza as an ally rather than an enemy.
- Facebook describes her as a "spel-caster".
- B'alam (ML2, Heroic Male Jaguallian Mage)
- With direct ties to the great beasts of the first age, B'Alam has ancient magic coursing through his veins. Coupled with the ability to speak to and harness the power of the animals around him, his abilities are as all-encompassing and diverse as the wildlife of Mythoss itself. Along with Jorund Runeshaper and the High Council of Bassylia, B'Alam has been instrumental in building the ever-growing mystical force that emanates from a magical stronghold high atop the Evergray Mountains.
- Ravaena (ML2, Female Human Relic Hunter)
- The only survivor of an attack on her small village by Vorgus Vermillius the vampiric wearer of the Blood Armor, Ravaena was taken in as a young child by a sect loyal to the Order of Eathyron and trained as a cleric. Vowing vengeance against the Blood Armor and willing to use controversial means to obtain the relics she believes she needs to defeat it, she was ultimately exiled from the order. She later became a member of the Convocation of Bassylia, where she continues her quest undeterred.
- Herra Serpenspire (ML2, Female Mage)
- As the high priestess and arch-mage of the Convocation of Bassylia, Herra Serpenspire is as enigmatic as the faction she leads. A guild dedicated to suppressing the Circle of Poxxus, the Convocation’s powerful and ancient magic is mysterious and frightening to both good and evil alike. Despite Herra’s stoic demeanor and intimidating presence, her compassion and empathy form the foundation her faction is built upon. Possessed of mystical powers that are possibly greater than those of any other living being, Herra Serpenspire is one of the most powerful allies in the fight against evil.
- Facebook mentions her namesake staff through which she focuses her powerful energies - the Serpenspire!
- Jorund Runeshaper (ML1, Male Dwarf Heroic Mage)
- One of the mysterious magic wielders from the Evergray Mountains, Jorund Runeshaper is a great harnesser of the natural elements. While Dwarves are not typically known for learning the magical arts, Jorund showed great promise from a very young age. Wizened and hardened by years of conflict, he is not only a powerful warrior, but also a mentor and a guiding voice to his allies.