This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
In an account that combined elements from multiple Transformers series, the Combatibots were "renegade Autobots" imprisoned on Satellite Penitentiary in orbit around the planet Micro. Ulchtar, a version of Starscream, liberated them to serve his own purposes.
- Toxitron (Combined form)
- Each member of the Combatibots-as well as their combined form-are named for cancelled Transformers repaints:
- Toxitron is named for an unreleased repaint of Transformers: Generation 2 Laser Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus and Robots in Disguise Scourge; the name was later applied to two BotCon exclusives.
- Albitron was intended to be a white repaint of the alligator form of Beast Wars Megatron.
- Nightprowler and Leatherhide were intended as Transformers: Universe repaints of Cheetor and Soundwave.
- Screechwing and Spiketail were going to be released in the Beast Machines toy line as repaints of the Transmetal 2 characters Sonar and Stinkbomb.