Celeritas is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Lightspeed made by Maketoys in 2014.
Celeritas is an homage to the Generation 1 character Lightspeed. He turns from robot to race car.
In April 2013 Maketoys released art of Blindfire, Celeritas and Metalstorm on their web site.
Quantron was released in September 2014.
Maketoys Celeritas as in individual release in July 2016.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for September 7th, 2013 covered Maketoys Celeritas in the news.
The Cybercast podcast for December 21st, 2013 discussed the TFsource Christmas catalog pictures of the Quantron team in the news.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for May 3rd, 2014 mentioned Maketoys Blindfire and Celeratis in the news.
The Good Morning, Cybertron! podcast for May 5th, 2014 discussed Blindfire and Celeritas in the news.
Celeritas forms the right leg of Quantron. He is the fastest member of the team. He transforms into a sci-fi style racing car. Celeritas comes with two sets of fusion-cannon graded rifles, which are similar to Blindfire, but they are able to fire in full power mode with the extra energy cap (dispatched from the wheels) installed.
Blindfire, Celeritas, Metalstorm, Overheat and Sonic Drill appeared in "The Ripper". In this story Blindfire returned to base after drinking too much enerhol and was attacked by Ripper. When he got back to base no one believed him.
- Maketoys MTCM-03 Quantron (2014)
- A new mold by Maketoys. Quantron is made up of 5 robots who each turn into vehicles. He stands 28 centimeters tall in combined form.
- Blindfire turns from robot to a apace fighter and forms the right arm. Blindfire was recolored into Ripper.
- Celeritas turns from robot to race car and forms the right leg. Features a 4mm hand grip. Celeritas was recolored into Stain.
- Metalstorm turns from robot to bomber jet and forms the head and torso.
- Overheat turns from robot to motorcycle and forms the left arm.
- Sonic Drill turns from robot to drill tank and forms the left leg.
- Maketoys MTCM-03B Celeritas (2016)
- An individual release of Celeratis. Turns from robot to car. Becomes the right leg of Quantron.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/maketoys-quantron-unofficial-computron-177360/
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (September 7th, 2013). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhmGixEyWQE.
- ↑ Josh (December 21st, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDJAsIWUsmk.
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (May 3rd, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotTRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CScIy3Aj60.
- ↑ blunghole (May 5th, 2014). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NeOgvY1h0k.
- 4mm peg compatible toys
- 2014 toys
- 2016 toys
- Combiners (Transformers)
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Lightspeed homages
- Maketoys toys