Bulldozer is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Bonecrusher made by Toyworld in 2016.
Bulldozer is a third-party Transformer who turns into a bulldozer. He is an homage to the 1986 Transformers character Bonecrusher.
Combines with the other members of his series to form Constructor.
Bulldozer should not be confused with Generation Toy Bulldozer or Maketoys Bulldozer.
Other third-party Transformer homages to Bonecrusher include TFC Toys Neckbreaker.
Artwork of the Constructor combiner first appeared online in August 2015.
Prototypes of Constructor appeared online in October 2015.
Bulldozer and Unearth went up for preorder in November 2015, with an expected release in December 2015.
Bulldozer and Unearth were released in January 2016.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for February 7th, 2016 discussed Toyworld Constructor in the news.
- Toyworld TW-C01 Bulldozer (2016)
- An original mold by Toyworld. Transformers from robot to bulldozer or forms the left arm of Constructor. Stands 22 centimeters tall. Comes with a gun, drill, combiner forearm, combiner hand, instructions, lenticular collector card and sticker.
- ↑ http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/08/07/toyworld-unofficial-constructicons-299355
- ↑ http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/10/01/toyworld-constructicons-combined-form-prototype-images-302134#images
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (February 7th, 2016). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnqxmkUNwE.
- 2016 toys
- Bonecrusher homages
- Combiners (Transformers)
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 2016
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional construction workers
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters