Boost is a fictional character and third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Windcharger made by X-Transbots in 2016.
Boost is a third-party Transformer homage to Windcharger.
Boost was designed by 539 for X-Transbots.
Boost was displayed at STGCC in September 2015. Boost and Hatch went up for preorder that month.
Boost was part of the TFcon USA October 2015 Third Party Panel.
X-Transbots released final product images of Boost and Hatch in February 2016. They were released later that month.
The Retro Robot Radio podcast for February 7th, 2016 discussed X-Transbots Arkose, Boost, Hatch and the unnamed Cliffjumper and Hubcap homages in the news.
Boost and Hatch appear in the Keith's Fantasy Club story They Pull Me Back In where they receive the call for help transmitted by Doubledeck.
- X-Transbots MM-VI Boost (2016)
- Turns from robot to car. Comes with a pistol, magnet hand and collector card.
- Shares the same basic design with Hatch.
- ↑ http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/09/11/third-party-unofficial-transformers-display-from-stgcc-2015-301168
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkGwAC9on0
- ↑ Mathew Robert Ignash (February 7th, 2016). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnqxmkUNwE.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.