|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Bombshock is the name of two fictional characters from the Transformers series; both of which are Decepticon military vehicles. The original Bombshock was a Decepticon Micromaster who turned into a tank and lead the Micromaster Military Patrol.
Transformers: Generation 1
Bombshock is leader of the Decepticon Micromaster Military Patrol.
In Japan the toy was released with the same name, but as an Autobot.
Bombshock appeared in issues #2, #3 and #4 of the Micromasters limited series. He was depicted as a formerly full sized Decepticons warrior who was upgraded to a Micromaster.
Bombshock has a one-page biography in Dreamwave's More Than Meets The Eye series.
Bombshock was among the Micromasters who appeared in Spotlight: Hardhead who attacked Nightbeat and Hardhead on the planet Gorlam Prime.
- Generation 1 Decepticon Military Patrol (1990)
- A four pack of Decepticon Micromasters including Bombshock.
Transformers: Power Core Combiners
Bombshock is a Decepticon Power Core Combiner Commander who turns into a military vehicle. Where Power Core Combiners fits in Transformers fiction is vague, although it has some connections with the 2007 live action Transformer movie series.
Promotional images of Maketoys Missile Launcher Jungle Toys displayed it combined with Bombshock.
The [email protected] podcast for February 4th, 2010 selected pictures of Bombshock with the Combaticons as one of the New Picture Picks.
Bombshock was once a member of the most elite unit in the Cybertronian military. He betrayed his comrades, and his reward was to become commander of a powerful Decepticon Power Core team. Even alone, each of his drones has as much firepower as the average Autobot. Together, they are nearly unstoppable.
- Power Core Combiners Bombshock with Combaticons (2010)
- A new mold, which resembles the Generation 1 Combaticon Onslaught. Comes with four drone vehicles: a half-track, an armored car, a missile carrier and a tank - all of which combine with Bombshock to form a larger robot.
- The Bombshock mold is also used for the Autobot Steelshot with the Mini-Con Beacon.
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 94. ISBN 0764313649.
- ↑ Hasbro Showcases its Iconic Brands at San Diego Comic-Con. Business Wire; July 20, 2010
- ↑ Vangelus (February 4th, 2010). "[email protected]". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/291017-wtf-tfw-81-february-4-2010-a.html.
- ↑ Ben's World of Transformers - Bombshock