Bolt is a fictional character in the GoBots series introduced in 1986. He is a heroic Guardian GoBot who turns into a fighter airplane.
Bolt is a heroic Guardian GoBot who turns into a Lockheed P-38 Lightning airplane.
Bolt was named number 1 on the list of "20 GoBots That Remind Us Why the GoBots Sucked So Incredibly Hard" by Rob Bricken on gizmodo.com in 2013.
Bolt cybernetic alien called a GoBot. He has numerous abilities due to his mechanical body. He is superhumanly strong and tough. He can fly and project energy blasts. He can heal rapidly by taking in energy. He can change into a P-38 Lightning.
He has used the Guardian P1 Power Suit to enhance his abilities and to form Courageous.
In Challenge of the GoBots episode 65, "Mission GoBotron", Bolt was one of the Guardians who agreed with Man-O-War that the Renegade threat required a more direct approach. However, he acceded to Leader-1's request to continue with his methods and took to the skies to defend GoBotron from Cy-Kill's fleet. Though Bolt was shot down, the battle was a victory for the Guardians.
Bolt was mentioned in a story from the Ask Vector Prime Facebook posts by Fun Publications. In Gargent 087.0 Kappa, Royal-T, Hans-Cuff, Ace, Wrong Way, Good Knight, Bolt, and Heat Seeker, joined Turbo in battle against Optimums Prime and his team of Spy Changers, mistakenly assuming them to be Renegades. The Spy Changers were outnumbered until they were suddenly aided by the real Renegades: Cy-Kill's elite lieutenants, Cop-Tur, Crasher, Fitor, Tank, and Geeper-Creeper. The Guardians were driven off but not before capturing Silverstreak.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Ace, Bolt, Crain Brain, Dart, Gunnyr, Night Ranger, Slicks, Sparky and Wrong Way were sent to explore Level 51 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Bolt was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Bolt, Scratch, Dozer and Staks with Power Suits took the place of Grimlock, Slag, Sludge and Swoop in the story. During the battle for Guardian City they formed Courageous and faced Devastator.
- Tonka GoBots 68 Bolt (1986)
- Turns from robot to airplane.
- Hasbro Transformers Voyager Highbrow (2011)
- An all-new mold. Features a battle mask that resembles WWII-era flight goggles. The propeller blades spin by continuously pressing buttons under the engine bays.
- The mold for this figure is also used for the Asia-exclusive Powerdive in the Transformers: Generations toy line.
- This toy was repurposed into the GoBot Bolt.
- ↑ http://io9.gizmodo.com/5976109/20-gobots-that-remind-us-why-the-gobots-sucked-so-incredibly-hard
- ↑ http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ask_Vector_Prime/src
- ↑ Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- ↑ TFW2005.com - Review and Images of Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Highbrow
- ↑ http://www.oafe.net/yo/tfm2_highb.php
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- 2011 toys
- Cataclysmverse characters
- Challenge of the GoBots characters
- Fictional aircraft
- Fictional characters who can fly
- Fictional characters who can project energy
- Fictional characters with healing factors
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fun Publications characters
- Guardian GoBots
- Hasbro toys
- Tonka toys