Beast Wars (conflict)
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
The Beast Wars are a conflict from the Transformers franchise that originated in the animated series and toy line of the same name and its spinoffs. They are usually a successor conflict to or continuation of the Great War, but typically take place between the factions of Maximals and Predacons as opposed to their predecessors, the Autobots and Decepticons.
The story Transformers: Fire in the Dark features the history of a Transformers: Armada based version of the Beast Wars. "Ask Vector Prime" later expanded on this reality, revealing that Mini-Cons took part in the conflict and that the Transmetals and Fuzors created therein were created by a Super Energon explosion, as the Vok took no interest in this reality's prehistoric Earth.
"Ask Vector Prime" revealed that a variant universe of the Transformers: Cybertron reality featured Beast Wars that took place in the region of space created by Alpha Q. Several portions existed, each being fought on a different planet between differently themed Maximal and Predacon factions:
- The War of the Waves took place on Ocean Planet and involved crustacean Maximals against jellyfish-themed Predacons
- The War of the Mines on Iron Planet featured fungi Predacons battling burrowing creature Maximals
- The Ice Age War of Blizzard Planet saw both sides base their alternate forms on Megafauna
- The Data War was fought on Circuit Planet and involved Mechamorph combatants
- The Rock Planet was the site of the Colossus War, and the combatants emulated the appearances of the Rock Lords
- The Elemental War took place on Jungle Planet between Maximals and Predacons in the form of Battle Beasts
- The Dust War took place on Plains Planet between elemental Maximals and demon-based Predacons