Army of Leodysseus
See also: List of Mythic Legions
The Army of Leodysseus one of the legions in the Mythic Legions fictional setting.
This army represents the hardline military branch of rule in Mythoss. Assembled to combat the forces of Arethyr, they are embroiled in a scandal that saw their rightful leader, Attlus, ousted in favor of his younger brother Attila. Members include dwarves, humans and jaguallians. Among their legions are the Iron Knights.
- Attila Leossyr (ML1, Male Human Heroic Warrior)
- When his older brother Attlus renounced his claim to leadership of the army of Leodysseus, Attila Leossyr gladly stepped up and grabbed the mantle. A ferocious warrior, Attila embodies the spirit of his army's lion symbol--over-brimming with incredible confidence and charisma. Attila's popularity amongst the people of Mythoss has made him a symbol of hope in a kingdom crippled with fear.
- Cowarros (SS, Male Jaguallian Warrior)
- Cowarros, a powerful and noble warrior, uses his exceptional speed and strength to serve under the banner of the golden lion for The Army of Leodysseus. Stationed in the mystical city of Alkyrium, he is part of a coalition of heroic warriors tasked with keeping the city free of dark magic. Already well known in his own right, Cowarros arose to even greater fame helping Ragna Stormforger and Thallyn Frostbow with their mission to warn the unwary of the existence of The Soul Spiller, the fearsome weapon capable of resurrecting the evil goddess Illythia.
- Deltigar the Destroyer (AS2, Male Human)
- With ancestry dating back to the golden age of the Mercurian Army, Deltigar the Destroyer is no stranger to warfare's devastating toll. A towering figure, he serves as leader and defender of the bustling town of Grassmid. This is a heavy mantle to bear because Grassmid's geographic position makes it the Army of Leodysseus' first line of defense against the encroaching forces of the Legion of Arethyr. Luckily for his people, Deltigar accepts every challenge, carrying his mighty war hammer into battle with brave resolve.
- Faustia (SAB, Female Human Cleric)
- Although the Army of Leodysseus is considered the military arm of the Legions of Light, they appreciate the importance of the clerics and mages within their ranks. Faustia is the Army’s Chief Cleric and a close advisor to Attila Leossyr. While most clerics try to find balance between magic and sword, Faustia’s unusually fierce demeanor befits the Army of Leodysseus. Faustia’s unique style of combative magic makes her a deadly and trusted ally to Attila and his cause.
- Hadriana (Arethyr, Female Human Leader of the Red Shield)
- During its infancy as a heroic faction, the indomitable Hadyrr led the legendary Red Shield. True to its origins, the Red Shield was the first line of defense which specialized in holding back the enemy and protecting Leodysseus' leadership. Wielding a deadly hammer and bathed in the colors of her faction, Hadriana is revered for her role as the leader of the Red Shield. A descendant of Hadyrr and part of an honored and decorated ancient bloodline, Hadriana has long craved to add to the glory of her proud heritage and hopes to reclaim it by fighting and defeating the fury of Arethyr once and for all.
- Otho (ML1, Male Human Heroic Warrior)
- Widely known as greatest warrior in the Army of Leodysseus, Otho stands at Attila Leossyr's side as his closest friend and most trusted advisor. As childhood friends, Otho, Attila, and Attlus were inseparable as they trained for the day that they would walk onto the battlefield. Walking away from battle after battle unscathed, Otho's deepest wound came as a result of Attlus' departure. That departure weighs heavily on Otho, perhaps even more so than on Attlus' own brother Attila.
- Vitus (ML1, Male Human Heroic Soldier)
- One of the last surviving members of the Mercurian army, Vitus is only a shell of the man he once was. Devastated by the destruction of his people and their once glorious city of wisdom and enlightenment, he has set his sights outward on a new mission to protect the entire realm so it does not meet the same fate. In an effort to bring the spark of life back into Vitus, Attila Leossyr asked him to train the Army of Leodysseus in the methods of Mercurian warfare. With this new purpose comes the tiniest glimmer of hope that this great warrior will regain the peace he once knew.
- Deluxe Knight Builder Set 2 (ML2, Female Human Knight)
- Iron Knight Legion Builder (ML2, Female Human Knight)
- Bothar Shadowhorn (Male Dwarf Fighter)
- A distant cousin of Thord Ironjaw, Bothar Shadowhorn has little in common with his heroic kin. The Shadowhorn Clan, once proudly aligned with the Army of Leodysseus, were long ago swayed by Arethyr's promises of riches and power. Bothar's insatiable thirst for blood is eclipsed only by his hatred of Thord, whose Ironjaw Clan serves as a grim reminder of what his people once were and what they have now become.